Default! Mettaton X child! reader

Welp. When life gives you a giant killing calculator......I don't fucking know! Does it look like im in charge here?!

ANYWAYS. You like to help out Mettaton with his shows despite your age. You have a very active imagination and he just adores you! He also lets you in on some of his secrets!

You know about his EX form and you just can't wait for him to release it since you did help out. Right now you're moderating the human that has fell down. They are the current star of the show after all!

Ok, well, the backup star, no one can beat Mettaton after all! As you watched you start noticing.....behaviors. And not good ones. This human...they're hurting people. Killing them!

You felt sick as they crack open a Pyropes skull, turning them to dust. This was no star. This is a creature of chaos. The worst part is, is that you don't think its just monsters they want to destory.

You gotta warn him. You gotta warn Mettaton. Not only do you know of his EX form. You know of his NEO form, that oughta do the trick! You ran from your studio to his as fast as you could.

You slamed the door to his studio *coughcoughroomcough* to see he wasn't there. You teared up in a state in panic. Has the human caught him off guard? To be honest, you looked up at him as a fabulous father, or at least an uncle whos funny when he's drunk. Not that you even know what drunk is. You couldn't bear the thought of him being gone.

A sob escaped your throat, thinking the worst has come true. You didn't want to be alone, your just a kid!

You cried until your throat was raw. Then you heard it.

"(y/n)?" That familiar voice called out. You hiccuped amd scrambled to get up and ran to him.

"Mettaton!" You practically screeched as you hugged his wheel thingy. Mettaton put a hand on top of your head.

"Whats wro-"

"I thought the human got you! I thought you weren't gonna be a star anymore!"

Mettaton picked you up, like when you were little.

"Darling, no one can destroy this star! You of all people should know that!" You wiped your face clean and laughed. How silly you were! This is Mettaton we're talking about!

"But, the villan is a foot! And I'm afraid we need to stop them."
You felt excited. You and Mettaton, taking down the human! You'll be heros!

"Now, I need to lure them over here. But you need to stay here until Im ready, you see that red light over there?" He pointed to the red light on the wall. You nodded.

"When it turns green thats when you come out. Then, we team up on them and put them in their place!" You nodded vigorously, that plans perfect! There's no way that human can take the both of you.

"But you have to come out EXACTLY when it turns green, or the plan will fail ok?" Once again you nodded.

"Good, now stay here"  He wheeled away to go get the human. You sat down, eager for the light to turn green. It shouldn't take to long.

*hours later*

Ok, whats the deal?! You've been sitting there for who knows how long and. The light still hasn't turned green! You are worried that something happened to Mettaton.

Suddenly you heard a clicking noise. You searched the room and saw the light finally turned green! You scurried out the room ready to attack. But there was no one there.

Confusion filled you, where was Mettaton? And the human? You called out for Mettaton. No response. You started running around the underground, searching for Mettaton, or anyone at that matter!

You kept searching and searching, but to no avail. Not even King Asgore was to be seen. Nonetheless you continued. You stumbled into the Final Corridor, and you found a note.

Dearest (Y/N),

If you've found this, then, I went somewhere. Somewhere I hope you never reach for many years. The point is, I'm gone and the human is out there. When you see them you run away as fast as you can. Don't fight them, you don't stand a chance. (Y/N). I want you to find Alphys and hide with her until this whole thing is cleared up.

                           Regards- No. Love,
                                           Mettaton

This was his hand-writing alright. But you couldn't comprehend this. He left?! What about the plan? And where you supposed to find Alphys?

"Please don't make me do this" a voice whispered. You turned to find none other than the human. Your face went pale and you froze in place.

They had a really sharp knife raised above you. But, they looked scared. You saw a shadowy figure behind them. It was much taller than the human.

The figure whispered something to the human and dissapeared. The humans face hardened and so did their grip on their knife.

You called for help as they lowered the knife.

....

But nobody came

(Hi guys! Good news im almost done with the other chapters and ill be taking requests again really soon!

Until then BUH BYE!!!)