underswap! child! papyrus X rose

(ok to make this clear rose is NOT my oc shes a friend of mine and check out her profile while your at it _shadow_the_vampire_ )

*Rose's P.O.V*

I sat on my couch and flicked on the t.v, trying to ignore the storm going on. I didn't even know we have weather here. I snuggled into my layers of blankets and started to doze off.....

Until I heard a small knock. Great just great. I crawled out of my cozy spot and stomped gumpily to the door "whoever is out there are crazy goin out in this weather" I mumbled as I turned the knob.

"What the hell do you-" I stopped mid sentence for I saw two little skeletons. One was taller, i'd say about 8 holding a smaller about 5. But they were both basically popsicles, and the taller one was crying.

"P-Please....my bro....he wont wake up..." I took a better look at the smaller one and saw he was unconscious. I widen my eyes and quickly took the smaller skeleton and rested him on one arm and took the other skeleton's hand with my free one and led them inside.

The taller skeleton closed the door when he was inside, I let go of his hand to pay attention to the brother. I wrapped him in most of the blankets I was using and went my way to make a fire.

As I did I heard the other child sitting on the couch " you'll be alright Sans...don't worry." I heard him mutter. Poor thing. Finally the fire was burning and I picked up I guess Sans and put him close to the fire. He smiled a bit, I smiled back. He's gonna be alright.

I looked back at the other skeleton, all he had was a hoodie and some shorts. How did he not pass out as well?! "Aren't you gonna use the rest of the blankets?" I asked stupidly. I did leave some blankets behind dor a reason though.

He shook his head "Im good. My bro need them more than I do." But I could hear his bones rattling and saw that he was soaked by now. I sighed and got up and went to my room to grab some oold clothes.

Once I did I went back down and passed it to the taller skeleton. He caught it and looked at them surprised, "you're gonna catch a cold if you keep that on kid, so wear those for now, my room's upstairs" I spoke. He nodded and walked upstairs.

After a few minutes he came back down. Oh my god he looked adorable! He sat back down and stared at his brother, but he was still shivering. I made a stern face and grabbed the remaining blankets and wrapped them around him. The skeleton looked at me again and saw my stern look "you cant hide stuff like that if your need anything just tell me"

He said nothing and looked back at his brother "Papyrus." My look lightened "what?" he looked at again "that's my name, papyrus. My bro is Sans"   I smiled "My name's Rose" Papyrus smiled a bit, but it faltered "...sorry we bothered ya once my bro is bone dry we'll get outta your hair..."

I quickly became worried, they cant go out in this storm! " how 'bout I give ya two a ride? Where's your home" Papyrus looked away "anywhere..." I caught on "oh....well why dont ya stay with me?"

Papyrus snapped his skull to me "really? You do know how much it costs to take care of a child? Nonetheless two?" I got surprised that he knows it takes a lot to raise children. But a smile took over "What? Didja think I'm super poor and can barley feed myself?"

Papyrus gave the first full smile I've seen since he came here "heh. Guess not. Tiba honest I'm really glad you're letting us stay" I chuckled at his pun and gave him a hug.

"Yeah. It's been really bonley here without someone" Papyrus let out a snort and pulled back. "HM? PAPYRUS WHAT HAPPENED?!! THE MAGNIFICENT SANS DEMANDS TO KNOW!!!" a loud voice cutted in.

I turned to see Sans had woken up, he was obviously confused. Papyrus smiled "nothing much bro....but let's say.." Papyrus looked at me "...we got a new home now"