Very important update. Plz read

Yeah ok. I know its been like months since I updated ANY of my stories.

And I've lost pretty much all motivation to do all this anymore.

No nothing drastic happened, there's no TRAGIC BACKSTORY™ behind any of this.

I'm just not into it as I used to be.

I don't know if I told you guys this but my motivation has a large part on how well I do with anything and if I'm not into it, I just drop it. Do you know how many instruments I don't use now?! (Like, 3 but still).

I haven't given up on creating scenarios or anything like that, I'm even focusing on more original content that I want to make into a comic one day! I just feel like writings not my department. I'm horrible at describing things with just words and I always forget something with out fail. What made me feel good about this experience is that I've seen comments about how I emotionally moved some of you. But to be honest, I didn't feel like I didn't make any of the chapters super sad (maybe that's more my personal issues than my writing but were not going into TRAGIC BACKSTORY™ mode) which I kinda why I wanna do comics, I can still tell stories but I can show people instead of describing.

But I saw that this story has almost 30 K views?! Like, that's amazing! I never thought I'd get this many people to see this.

So, as a way to not let a single person here who has helped me move forward to my passion I want to give a gift.

I want to give this story to you people.

So I'll set up a writing contest, which will end in August 9th. The people who want this story can Dm me something that they wrote themselves. It can be about anything and can be as long or short as you desire. The one I believe has the most enjoyable way of writing, whoever can write the most powerful characters, and can inflict the most emotion inside me will be given this story (and only this story) and for the other stories I have I will do the same. And by the 9th or 10th I will annpunce the winner and give them the chapters through Google docs.

I believe in every one of you will do an amazing job of taking my place.

So, goodbye.

And thank you.

Well until the 9th any way.
Until then BUH BYE!!!!

EDIT: I've decided to extend the date to August 26 because I'm on vacations right now. And if no one applies its first come first serve