Remeber that trip we took in Mexico?

Emily's pov

We have spent a whole day on the bus since we left ceasers palace which is good because they are doing a one day break after every state so they have a break and to have enough time to make it to the next state. It took us a 23 hour drive to get into Mexico but we have arrived finally and they had a show in 1 hour and a half so we were rushing around getting ready.

I brushed through my blonde curly hair which didn't have pink at the bottom anymore but oh well. I put on some black tights along with a red triangle crop top. I added some red wedges to my outfit and applied some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick.

I looked in the bathroom mirror and was satisfied with my look so I walked out to the bunks and sat down going on my phone because Ross was busy getting ready.

Savannahs pov

MEXICO! It had been hectic since we got here with everyone running around doing jobs and setting up I got bored so I decided to just get ready. I threw on a denim button up skirt and added a crazy Alien grey crop top as I brushed through my brown hair.

I applied some foundation, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick and added some white converses and left the now empty closet room trying to find at least someone because I had no idea where Riker was.

(Sorry for pov changes)
Rydel's pov

We had just finished a quick photo shoot outside the venue in Mexico and I raced into the bus to change quickly. I put on a black skater skirt with a red crop top with white polka dots on it and put on some black boots.

I put on some bb cream, blush, eyeshadow, mascara and lip gloss as i walked out of the room "finally" Ross said walking in with rocky, Riker and ell as I shook my head. I found Emily sitting on the bed and she looked cute.

"Em you look so cute I love your top" I smiled at her "thanks you look good too, I couldn't find anyone where'd you go?" She asked as I laughed "we couldn't find you when we had to tell you we had a photo shoot so we just left" I said as she nodded "how was it?" She asked as I nodded and but my lip.

"I got in a fight with Ell" I said looking down "do you wanna talk about it?" She asked softly "the photographer was telling me poses and complimenting me and then Ellington started yelling at me because he was jealous" I said "boys are stupid bebes he's missing out on one of the most amazing people in the world my best friend" she said hugging me as I smiled.

Ryland walked into the bunk room and smirked "wow Emily you look good in red, do you know that's my favorite color?" He asked as she uncomfortably looked away. I can't believe he hasn't dropped feeling for her yet it's ridiculous "dude seriously she dating YOUR brother not you and your making we uncomfortable" I yelled at him.

Emily looked up and saw what was going on but Ryland was already stomping away he has a bad temper "BABBYYY" Emily yelled and jumped on Ross as he caught her and gave her a kiss as I stared at them in aww. Ratliff looked  at me and sent me a death glare as I rolled my eyes and began looking at my best friend and baby brother.

"I can see you missed eachother" Riker said whilst staring at them "you look good babe" he said "why thank you kind sir" "shall we go m'dam" he replied linking arms with her as they skipped off leaving us laughing.

Ross's pov

We had just walked- well slipped into the venue and all the way to our dressing room without meeting fans as the tour bus was parked behind the venue instead of the front. I was looking over the railing of one of the seats and hundreds of fans were lined up for meet and greet.