G'day mate

(So sorry if I'm offending any Australians reading I know you don't really say 'g'day mate' or 'throw another shrimp on the barbie' but they are the stereo types)

Emily's pov

We have just gotten off the plane and arrived in none other then Sydney. My old home. Mark rushed us to baggage collect after we went through check. Soon enough we were all staring at the harbor bridge from our window.

"It's our first time here, I love it. Absolutely gorgeous, is it your first time here too?" Stormie asked me as I shot my head from the Window and looked at her "no I used to live here with my parents" I said as she nodded "well then you'll know the best tourist attractions, what do you say" she asked as I tried to remember some of the places mom and dad took me.

"Uhm there's Bondi beach and Luna Park, look over there you can see it from here" I said pointing out to the clown face which is none other then Luna park. I remember my family and I went their a lot and we loved it. Obviously it's changed though.

"Wait you walk under that big scary clown and isn't that the venue we're playing tonight?" Ross looked at me terrified as well as all the others. I nodded "yes we are playing Luna park big top at 7 but need to be there by 6 latest we have like 8 hours though" Riker told us and it was only like 10.

"well I say we go but first usual hotel rooms please Rydel, Ell, Ross and Emily and Riker, rocky, Sav and Ryland go" Stormie said as we walked out and found the number she told us.

We made it into our room and I called the window bed along with Ross as Delly and Ell whined. I put on some shorts and a white crop top along with a kimono and wore my hair out. I planned to come back later and get ready.

"Alright let's go" Ross said as everyone was ready "uhm guys I'm not really feeling it I'm going to walk around a bit you guys go" I said because I wanted to go find some older memories "I'll go either Emily guys" Ross said "no please don't babe I just want some alone time I'll see you soon alright?" I have Ross as kiss as he nodded.

We made it out the hotel and I told Stormie as she said to be careful and call if I need her. I remembered where my old house was so I went to the subway or as Australians call it train station and caught the train.

I soon found myself in my old area and then caught a bus to get closer to my old house. Honestly I could barely remember the trip there but once I saw the shopping mall I knew it was like 2 minutes from here. By the time I got off the bus and began the short walk the time was 11:34am.

I soon made my way to the chocolate coloured house with the charcoal driveway. My old house. It's barely changed except for The different cards and very few plants in the garden. I looked at the house and had a flashback.

"Daddy" I screamed running away from mommy who was chasing my 6 year old self around "I'm coming to get you emsy" she called as I smiled at my dad and ran into his arms where he embraced me in a warm hug and then dropped onto the picnic blanket on the grass.

My mother came down with us and we all were embraced in her hug as I felt wetness on my face and looked us to see Jodie licking my face as I giggled at the little puppy "Jodie what's up girl?" My dad asked patting her. We ate the food from the basket my mom had made us while my dad told "dad jokes" and laughed at himself while my mother shook her head. One of my favourite memories.

I didn't realise I started letting very few tear drops while having that flash back because it was one of my favourite memories of my time living here. I climbed up the all to familiar tree and sat on the big branch that I always used to sit on and cried. I missed them so much. Even Jodie let me.