Chapter 1

Before you start reading this is my first fanfic and its written by ME do not steal my ideas. xox

---------------------------------------------

"Get out of my house, now!" My mother screams from downstairs. My heart drops from the words that comes out of her mouth.

"Leave! Never come back!" She yells again, I'm flustered and I'm scared. My mother is overreacting. I never knew she would react this way. She really hates me now. And the thought of that breaks my heart.

"Fine! Don't you ever call me back!" I fire back. I pack my shirts and jeans and throw in all my Jordan's, and pick up my laptop. I bolted out the door without saying goodbye and got in the car and drove away. My head is pounding, I can hardly breathe and I have no where to go.

My mother hates me because she paid $29,100 for me to go to college and I dropped out. I never expected her to kick me out. The fact that my mother hates me breaks my heart. I'm still her daughter, I'm still the same Ariana Martin.

Oh my god.

No where to live I need to find a place to stay. I park into McDonalds, right when I walk in I have perfect WiFi. I look for rents, cheap rents and hope I find a good place.

Nothing, absolutely nothing in London! Nothing I can afford! Is it always this hard to find a place to stay?

I've been here looking for an hour and still nothing. I can still picture my mothers angry look on her face. I open my eyes and realized I almost fell asleep. I'm tired.

A boy with blonde hair sits at my table like he knows me. He continues drinking his beverage. He had tattoos and a snake bite. He was pretty attractive. But I didn't know him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asks.

"Nothing, you'd be interested in." I try not to sound too harsh, he smiles.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"Niall, yours?" He says. I notice he has an accent. Irish?

"Ariana..." I say to him.

He turns my laptop towards him and laughs. He sees that I'm looking for an apartment. Excuse me? I don't know you and you have the nerve to touch my laptop?

"You know, I have a friend that is trying to rent half his space, for a cheap price." He tells me, and my eyes widen.

I suddenly forget the harsh things I said in my head.

I close my laptop and stand up and he knows that I want to see the place. He gets into his car, I tell him i'll follow him in my car.

The house is pretty far out on the other side of London. It wasn't just a house... it's like a mansion. How can it be such a low price for HALF the space. He must be crazy or just generous.

I park behind Niall and gestures me to knock on the door, Niall laughs and just opens the door himself. Him and his friend must be very close.

I walk in and look around and the place is beautiful, I can't believe his friend lives here. Everything here is so beautiful. Niall laughs at my reaction. I don't care I never seen a house like this.

"Where would my room be?" I ask him.

He walks upstairs and I follow. He points at the first four bedrooms.

"This is Harry's, this room is mine, this room is Louis', and this ones is Zayns." He says. He walks towards the last bedroom, "This one would be yours."

I walk in and it is perfect and it reminds me of my mothers room but I ignore the thought. But I think one last time. There are all men living here. Oh.

I can't even complain its such a nice place and I have no where else to stay.

"Who is the owner of this house?" He smiles.

"I knew you would say yes. Harry is the owner, be careful he can be mean." He warns me.

I'm not scared at all, I'm just hoping that I can live here. Because there is no way that I am going back to my mothers house. The way she treated me. No.

It's almost 11pm and I sit on the couch. I'm so tired and so much happened today. Niall sits next to me and asks me questions about myself, why I'm looking for a place at 18 years old. And telling me about the boys.

A group of boys walk inside the door, then I'm like: WOAH. They are all... handsome. Wow. Just wow.

I can already tell who is who from what Niall has told me. They all have tattoos and its pretty damn attractive. I don't know what to say first...

'Hey, you're hot?' No. Ariana, Shut Up.

The black hair one is Zayn obviously, and the brown hair one with blue eyes is Louis, and the only one left has to be Harry.

I approach them nicely to introduce myself, just like what mother told me how to. Mother.

"Hi, I'm Ariana. You must be Harry." I try not to sound to giddy. He'll think I'm crazy.

"Erm.. Hi?" He rolls his eyes and grabs a few beers from the kitchen.

Well... this is embarrassing.

"Well, your friend Niall... Told me your renting half your space, I'm willing to take it." I say trying not to annoy him too much.

"Um... I don't think I would want to rent it to you." He say to me.

Ouch. Niall was right, he's mean.

I hear the others laughing, except for Niall.

"Of course he'll give it to you." Niall say for him. I smile.

"Great! I'll get my things." I smirk evilly at Harry. He groans and I ignore.

I seem to handle this pretty well, Harry seems to have a problem with me and I won't let that get to me. Its kinda funny, I've seen this in a movie! She moves in, he hates her, they get a long, he kisses her, she falls for him, they fall in love and- What am I saying?

I'm so done watching romantic comedies....

---------------------------------------------

Omfg guys!!! I finally started a fanfic!!!!

Ill try and update everyday, If I miss a Day IM SORRY its either because I'm sick, sad, or have ALOT of homework :/

I hope you like it tho! PWEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

~SemaSTYLEZ<3