Chapter 14

"Are you hungry?" I ask Harry. He shook his head 'no'. I sigh. I'm really bored and I leave the kitchen to sit on the couch.

"You should eat something, you haven't eaten in a while." He says concerned.

"I had a couple cookies at Liam's house." I tell him. He doesn't bother looking at me. He hated that I mentioned his name. "Harry he's my best friend..."

"Don't be so naive Ariana." He snaps.

"What?" I ask, and he doesn't answer my question. Harry storms out the room and goes up stairs into his room.

After five silent minutes, the door opens and I see three familiar faces.

"Hey guys." I say to them.

"Hey, you alone?" Zayn asks. I shook my head no and point up stairs to Harry's room and Zayn nods.

"Where were you guys today?" I asked waiting for an answer.

"Um, out for a coffee." Louis said.

"How's my Ariana!" Niall yelled from across the room. I laughed. I'm getting along real well with the boys.

I hope when I move out we'll keep in touch.

"Are you guys hungry?" I ask and they nod. "I baked cookies, but that after dinner." They all nodded their heads.

"Yes mom." Niall laughs.

"Har Har." I say and the boys laugh at me and sit on the couch. I stand up and head to the kitchen and grab the Mac and cheese out of the cabinet and start boiling the water.

Soon as I am done I call out everyone's names. Everyone got a plate and ate their food. I got out another plate for Harry. I know he said he wasn't hungry but I want him to know that I was thinking about him.

I fill a glass cup of water for Harry and walked up the stairs steadily to make sure I don't spill the water. I knock on the door, "Harry? Can I come in?" It was silent. Way too silent. I knocked on the door again. I lost my patience and opened the door, finding an empty room. He left? I heard a door open as I turned around to leave the room. I looked inside again and Harry was covered in a towel over his waist coming out of his personal bathroom. We are now making eye contact.

"Sorry..." I turn around and I hear chuckling behind me.

"It's okay. You can turn around now.." I sigh in relief and I turn around and see Harry in his black skinny jeans, revealing his tattoos on his abs and arms on his tan skin. Well.... That makes it better.

I looked back down at the food and food. "I made you mac and cheese. You have to eat something."

"It's all good I'm going on a date." He says excitedly and my heart drops. To think that I was building up feelings for him.

"Oh." Was all I can say, it was all I could say. I didn't trust myself saying anything else. I didn't want to ask 'who with?' because I'd sound nosy.

"Get ready, we're going bowling." He smiles. I was confused for a second but then I realized he was taking me on the date. I was flattered.

"You want to take me on a date?" I try to fight the smile by biting my bottom lip and I fail miserably. I hope he didn't notice. Of course he did he's standing right in front of me! "Why?"

Harry shrugged. "Because I want you." He took one step closer. My smile is gone, but I'm not angry. I'm just turned on. What! This boy can make me feel so foreign with just words.

"You want me too?" Harry became closer and closer. He's still not wearing a shirt and it's killing me. I'm looking at his abs and his tattoos and I suddenly forgot that Harry has asked me a question.

"Ariana..." Harry snaps me from zoning out.

"What?" I say to quickly.

"You like what you see?" He teased.

"Um, I-I" I stuttered.

"You don't have to answer that." Harry smirked. Damn you Harold! "Get ready." He reminded me.

-Authors Note-

Sorry it's such a short chapter I was rushed..... by my friend lolol

So here it is this crappy chapter :D

~SemaSTYLEZ<3