Chapter 10

-Ariana's POV-

I woke up and it took me a while to remember what happened last night. I cried in front of him, great now he thinks I'm weak. I'm not a weak person at all, compared to Harry I'm weak as hell but compared to Liam I'm pretty tough. No offense Liam.

Oh my goodness, Liam.

I pick up my phone and dial his number, I hope he picks up, if he doesn't, he must be mad at me. Liam always gives me the silent treatment when he's mad at me. Then I just bake cookies for him, and everything is okay.

"Hello?" Liam says. Thank God.

"Heey, what's up?" I try to brighten up the mood.

"Oh um, nothing much. You?" He sounds pretty annoyed to me.

"I'm really sorry." I say and Liam sighs.

"Ari, you don't even know what you're sorry for..." Well that's true. I sigh and I don't know what to say. I'm glad I didn't have to when Liam started talking,

"You stood there, quiet. You didn't stick up for me." My heart breaks that I didn't even stick up for my friend. Even though it wasn't a big deal, I always stick up for my friends.

"I promise from now on I'll always stick up for you." I can hear Liam's smile over the phone and makes me smile too. Ugh, best friends forever.

I end the phone call, and I know Liam is still bummed about what happened so I think I'm going to bake some cookies. I go downstairs to a filthy kitchen. I'm talking ice cream covered spoons on the counter, unwashed bowls in the sink and a dirty floor. So I act like a lady and I don't hesitate to clean up the mess. The kitchen looks nice and smells so good because of the floor cleaner I used. Smells like.... Heaven.

I check the cabinets to see if there are cookie mix or something. I'm hilarious. I guess I'm going to have to go shopping. Yay. I don't really need to drive to the store because the store is literally around the corner, and besides I left my car at the park yesterday, fuck.

I run upstairs and look in everyone's rooms and everyone is asleep still. I open Harry's door he is asleep also, as soon as I close the door his body movies on his king size bed. He lifts himself up and looks at me.

"Can I help you?" Harry is trying to be smart with me. Haha no.

"I was going to the store and I wanted to know if you needed anything..." I say and my voice fails me by talking like an idiot. I can hear Harry chuckle.

"It's okay babe I'll take you." He picks up his pants and walks out of the bed only in his boxers. Oh God Yes. I mean 'No'.

I cover my eyes of embarrassment. "Really Harry?" I laugh. "And I already told you I'm not your 'babe'."

Harry's eyes shot up at me, he only has his black skinny jeans on and no shirt. Stop it! He walks up to me and his eyes are so dark. There's no light in there.

Harry cups my cheeks and his lips moves to my neck sucking on my skin, I can feel the pain on my skin. It feels good but I feel so scared. Oh My God, Harry frightened me...

"You're mine."

And the weirdest thing, I felt safe.

----------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER :P haha

I know it's a little short.

Be honest do you love it? I can't because Harry is killing me oh god. I wish I was Ariana.., oh wait .. Hahahah!

LOVE YOU

comment

vote

~SemaSTYLEZ<3