Chapter 9

"I'm serious Ariana you need to check in with your doctor, you have to know."

There is always a time in life when you don't know what's broken, and when you finally notice it, its too late to fix it.

It could be a friend,

A body part,

Medical problem that you're too scared to know about.

"I will, trust me. This week, I promise."

I need sometime to myself, I put on some green Aeropostale sweatpants and a white tank top. I grab my phone and my keys and it looks like the boys are out. I get into the car and drive to the park. I walk to the trail and I think about Harry. He said this place helps him think.

Again, Harry is invading my thoughts again. Go Away, Harry.

I already made up my mind, I'm going to get an MIR after I walk the trail. I make a phone call to my doctor and tell him I'll be there at five pm.

I look up ahead of the trail, I see brown curls on a boy with a large white shirt and black jeans. Harry. He turns around, I think he heard me.

"Hey" Harry says to me.

"Um, Hi."

"What's wrong?" I don't want to think about the MIR, and my results.

"Nothing" I lie.

"You're a bad liar, what's wrong?" He tells me. Ugh, I'm a great liar...

"Um, I'm getting an uh, MIR today." I try not to sound stupid but I failed miserably.

Harrys eyes widen. "You're lying." Harrys eyes are getting glossy.

"Why are you crying?"

"What do you mean? You might have cancer." He says to me, he cares about me that much?

"I'm coming with you." He adds.

My head starts to pound about and my stomach is killing me. God, I think I am sick.

I nod I don't even want to argue with Harry, he looks like he's going to beat someone up.

"We're taking my car." He said. I like his car it's really nice. He turns on the car and the loud music started to play. Harry didn't hesitate to turn it off, he knew how in pain I was.

I get to my doctor and he took some tests. The doctor said I could go and give me a phone call and tell me the results then. I think that's better for me.

It wasn't a long drive home, all I was thinking what it would be like if I had leukemia. My mom would definitely let me back in, I miss my mom. I need to call her. I've been away from her for about four days now. I miss her so much.

I pick up my phone and I dial my moms number she will answer.

*

*

*

"Hello?" My mother answered.

"Hey? Mom?" I smile so big, Harry stares at me right when we pull in the driveway.

"Why are you calling me?" She says in a harsh voice.

"I miss you, why can't I call you?" I ask worriedly.

"You told me not to call you and now you're calling me?" My mothers laughs. I hang up the phone and feel a tear running down my cheek. I can tell Harry sees me and doesn't do well around people that are crying.

"It'll be okay." Harry says trying to cheer me up.

"No, my mother hates me." I open the car door and walk to the front door pulling out my keys with Harry following me.

"What are you going to do if the results are positive?" Harry asks.

"I don't know, I'm too scared to even think about that."

"Don't be, I'll be here." He gives me a sympathetic smile. Harry is being sweet, I don't need his pity. I don't know what I'm feeling for Harry though. Is it feelings? He creeps into my mind, and I realize I smile when I think about him. I wonder if he thinks about me.

-Harry's POV-

"So how are things going between you and Kat?" Ariana changes the subject.

"Good, I guess." I lie. "I honestly don't care about her."

"What do you mean?" She chuckles.

"Just drop it." I try not to sound to harsh. She rolls her eyes. "We broke up for good..." She stays quiet.

"Want a beer?" I say grabbing one beer out of the fridge.

"Sure." She replies.

"Sorry this is the last one." I laugh. She laughed more than she should've. Her laugh is funny, I never felt like this with Kat. Kat made me feel bad, in a good way. Ariana makes me feel good in a good way. It feels so good.

"Why are you staring at me?" She said. Oh God. It took me a minute to realize I was staring at her.

"Sorry." I smile so big I can feel my dimples... Wait... I have dimples? I guess I would never know because I never smiled like this. God what is Ariana doing to me?

"Have you seen The Last Song?" I asked and Ariana shook her head no. "It's good I have the DVD and I have Cookie Dough Ice Cream in the freezer." Ariana smiles.

She nods and squints her eyes, I can tell her headache and stomachache is getting worse. My poor Ariana... Wait what?

I grab my brownish black blanket from my bedroom and I already see that Ariana put in the movie. She gets two bowls with big spoons ready for the ice cream. I'm pretty excited.

I press play and put the blanket over us and right when Will and Ronni kiss, Ariana looks at me. I looked at her she looked back at me. We then both looked away at the same time. I caught Ariana tearing up when the father died from cancer, but then turned into a sob. She buried her face into the blanket. Is she okay? What ever it is, I'll be next to her.

------------------------------------------

Okay guys I'm going to update more often DON'T worry! Comment some ideas and vote and LIKEEE <3 love you crazy mofos

Whoever is relating to Ariana I feel you. I had a friend who had cancer and has passed three years ago. She died in fourth grade and I was in middle school. She would want you guys to beat cancers ass. Don't give up Cancer Fighters! Love You!

~SemaSTYLEZ<3