Chapter 17

I grab the tray for Harry and I march up the stairs trying to forget what Niall said. How did I not know that he had a crush on me?

I knock on my door and see Harry on his phone. "I got you breakfast." At this point me and Harry were cracking up. "In bed." I add.

"You literally did this!" Harry chuckles. He chuckled just how he did in my dream. I clenched my jaw. I push the thought away and focus on real life.

Harry ate and we both started talking and I got to know a little about him. All he told me is that he has a sister named Gemma. They both separated for reasons. Harry wouldn't tell me but I decided not to push it any farther.

I didn't want to talk about my family. I mean, he knows enough.

My mom hates me.

I actually wonder if she's over it or not. When she wants me back I will say 'no'. I have a home here. 4/5 of the people here, like me. I hope Niall forgives me. Just thinking about it made me make a really deep sigh.

"Are you alright?" Harry asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. "I'm sorry for being mad at you last night, but tell me, where did you go?" I was just curious.

"Work." That was all he said. It looked like he didn't want to talk about it.

"Where do you work?" This better be good.

"Boxing." Harry said like he didn't care .

"Like... Boxing matches or training-" I cut off.

"Damn you ask a lot of questions." He snapped, but surprisingly calm.

"Okay... I-I know that." I chuckle. "Why are you angry all the time?" It took me a second. "Oh! You got fired?" I smirk.

"No, I didn't get fired." Harry rolled his eyes.

It's noon and I still have to get ready for the day. But Harry is on my bed...

"Get out, I have to change." I demand.

"I'll close my eyes." He smirked. Oh my goodness. This boy. This man?

"How old are you?" I ask him.

"Twenty-one." Harry answered casually.

"I thought you were eight, sorry." I said, causing to make Harry laugh.

Wow, he's twenty-one. I honestly thought that he was like nineteen or something. I grabbed my skinny jeans, my bra, underwear, and my oversize sweater and take it to the bathroom so Harry doesn't watch. That pervert.

I strip off my pajamas and step in the shower and wash my hair; singing quietly in the shower. I hear something other than my singing, it sounded like my door. Shit. I forgot to lock the door.

"Hey babe, want me to join?" I can hear his smirk from the other side of the curtain.

"No. No!" I practically yell. "Get out! Now!"

"Woah. Alright then." Harry sounds down. Probably because I rejected him. Well, I wasn't going to show off my body now would I?

I get out the shower and put on my clothes and I look in my room and see that Harry is not in my room anymore. I changed and blow dried my hair and left it wavy. I walk down the long ass steps and see a person at the door frame. Someone I didn't think would come back here. Kat.

Ugh. Just her in General is just, ugh.

She dyed her hair, it's more blonde now. There are no brown roots, she just looks like Barbie. Fake.

She'd be very pretty if she wasn't rude.

"Hello." Was all I said. I had nothing else to say.

She didn't say anything to me so I just walked to the living room. I pulled out a cup and filled it with water. I chug the water down until my stomach can't handle anymore.

Harry walks into the kitchen and completely ignores me. He looks in the fridge and pulls out the apple juice. I tap his shoulder and turns around and we're making eye contact. "Whats Kat doing here?" He looked confused.

"I didn't ask her to come over." He said. So she just came without an invitation? Okay.

"I'm ready, Kat!" Harry and I both turned to our left and saw Niall coming down the stairs and taking Kats hand and walking her out. Niall is really going on a date with her?

I feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket. Liam texted me. I totally forgot about Liam.

From: PayneTrain

Yo mama!

I literally laughed out loud, and Harry gives me the evil eye and then smirks at me. "What are you laughing at?" He asks.

"Nobody." I answer not paying attention.

"I said 'What are you laughing at', Ariana." Woops.

Before I could answer his question, Harry snatches my phone out and looks through Liam's text messages. I tried to fight to get my phone back but Harry's too strong. Finally, Harry finished reading.

"I love you?" Harry asks while showing me the text that Liam sent me after graduation.

"We're really close." I said. "We say that to each other."

"But you didn't say it back." Is Harry investigating? Harry takes a step closer, I can smell his cologne. Right now, were nose to nose. His breathe is like mint gum. Everything I was planning to say, disappeared in my head. He put his hand on my hip and my knees feel weak. His green eyes were meeting my brown ones. His eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen.

"Your eyes are perfect." I sighed. And.. I just said that out loud. Harry chuckled. Oh my God, just kiss me.

Before I thought about kissing him, Harry crashed his lips against mine. He grabs both my hips and I leave my hands at my sides; not knowing what to do. I put my hands behind Harry's neck and I stick my fingers through his curls.

I like Harry.

Harry separated our lips and moved his lips to my neck. I start squirming but I can't get out of his grasp. He starts sucking on my soft skin. I uncomfortable but I'm also enjoying it. After licking and sucking, Harry finally kissed it. The love bite was probably purple, it was a bit sore.

"You're mine now." He whispered in my ear.

------------

I really enjoy writing this so far!! I love reading DARK fanfics like ahhhhh

I hope you like this... :)

~SemaSTYLEZ