Chapter 21

Ariana's POV

It really wasn't a big deal to tell Harry that, but he looked pretty impressed. I mentally give myself a pat on the back again. Harry drove us back home and I quickly ran to my room to grab my phone sense I left it here. I had to call Liam, I hope he answers.

Finally, after the last ring, he answered. "Hey, I've been calling you all day." I panicked and was heavily breathing.

"Oh, sorry. I was at work, I forgot my phone here." I said to him and I can hear him sigh with relief.

"Don't forget it ever again, you hear?" Um, is he okay? Why is he acting all protective?

"Okay, it won't." I say to him and it's silent.

"Hello?" We both say in unison. We laugh.

"Pinch, poke, you owe me a coke." I joke. He laughed at my stupidity.

"You didn't even poke or pinch me, Ariana." His voice was full of sarcasm.

I started to giggle again and then my bedroom door opened, showing Harry's face. I smiled at Harry for no reason. Why did I smile?

"Um, Liam I have to go. We should meet up tomorrow?" I ask trying not to sound to demanding. He'll think I'm on my period or something.

"Yeah, definitely." He answered. Right on cue my iPhone dies. I plug the charger in and faced Harry. He was sitting on my bed.

"Um, hey, what's up?" I asked. Harry looked kind of sad. Like his eyes are glossy and he looked so broken. I sat down next to him, and I put my hand on his shoulder. A tear fell down his cheek, he looks like his puppy died.

"Harry, you're really scaring me... what's wrong?" I say with my voice rising a bit.

"M-my mother, is d-dead." He couldn't even say the sentence clearly, but I knew exactly what he said.

"She's fucking dead." More tears are trickling down his rosy cheeks. His British accent is showing. He's not just crying, he's sobbing. He put his elbows on his knees looking stressed out, by putting his head in his hands.

"I'm so, so sorry, Harry," I don't know how to comfort him. "I know she wouldn't want you to stress over this Harry." Harry continues hiding his face, he doesn't want a girl to see him cry. "Harry, it's okay to cry." I peeks out of his hands and his bright green eyes shock me. I hug him and he hugs me back. Harry cries in my shoulder and I don't mind.

I see a tattoo on his arm that says, 'A'.

Very, very deep.

"What does that tattoo mean?" I ask Harry and he looks at the tattoo and smiles.

"Stands for 'Anne'. My mothers name." He says and continues to smile.

Right now we are on my bed laying down and Harry is just starting to calm down. I can tell that must've been really close with his mother. I want to ask him how she passed but I think I'll give him some space.

I didn't even realize that we were cuddling. Now, I really think I'm building up feelings for Harry.

"Why were you crying that night?" I knew exactly what he was talking about.

I mean the only time I cried in front of him was watching that American movie;The Last Song... That was a sad movie. And when Ronni found out about her fathers cancer was exactly how I found out my father had cancer and I kind of..... lost it. I let go. I couldn't hold the tears from five years ago.

"Um, that night, the movie we watched reminded me of my dad... so yeah."

"How did he pass?" His face full of concern.

"Uh, cancer. It kind of a family generation thing." I inform him.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." He scratches his head and moves his curly hair out the way of his eyes.

After about ten minutes if silence, Harry finally spoke up.

"Um, the funeral is in Cheshire. Um, I want to take you with me.." He paused to take a breath. His eyes are still red and puffy. "Do you want to go?"

"Um- I..."

------------------------------

I'm .... Completely .... sorry for the wait. A lot of family stuff going on. Sense Directioners understand more than anyone I'm gonna tell every one what happened.

My mom has stage four cancer.

It hurts. It really hurts. But God wouldn't put me through anything I can't handle. Love You guys so much <3