Chapter 15

-Ariana's POV-

I don't have feelings for him.

I keep repeating those words until I finally believe him. Why was I feeling jealous if he was going on a date with somebody else.

But he wasn't he was talking about you!

I need to go to a mental institution if I'm going to keep talking to myself.

Well, I think this is going to be a very interesting story for Kat. Just the look on her face! Aha!

Then she'll "beat my ass" I'm laughing so hard! To think I was going to be Harry's enemy, yet here I am getting ready for a date, with Harry.

I honestly thought I was going to asked out by either Niall or Zayn and maybe Louis. I mean their first impression on me was good and Harry was rude as hell. At least he's acting like a man. A tall sexy ma- Are you kidding?!

Right now I'm looking at all my clothes right now what color shirt I should wear. Or should I wear a dress.

No... When was the last time I wore a dress? Graduation? Graduation was actually the best day of my life, I hated everyone at that high school. Mostly everyone. The girls thought I was weird because I dress like a dude. I just don't feel comfortable in dresses, I always thought I looked terrible in them. Here I go, I keep self loathing every time I think about high school.

Finally, I decide on some dark blue jeans and my blue Hollister sweatshirt, along with some white vans I haven't wore since senior year. I didn't do anything extra with the make-up, I just add a little bit of concealer under my eyes and a little bit on my cheek. A little mascara and some eye liner, and how can I forget the lip gloss?

I walk downstairs and look for Harry, I can't find him so he must be still getting ready. I walk to the kitchen, helping myself with some orange juice. I purposely leave a sip left in the gallon just to piss somebody off. Aren't I the best? Ha-ha!

Harry is taking a while, maybe I should check on him?

I jog up the stairs and wonder why there are so many damn steps. I knock on the door and open it, "Harry? Are you ready?" I look in an empty room and my heart sinks. His bed looks like it hadn't been touched. His shoes are gone and along with his jacket. He left me.

Well damn.

He stood me up, and I'm pissed off. He pissed me off and I didn't do anything to him! Unless he found out about the orange juice... What the hell!

You know what he isn't worth my time to call. I'm going to bed. What a waste of make-up! I know that doesn't matter to you, but if you're a girl who takes care of make-up you'll understand how pissed I am.

I grab a wipe from my dresser and wipe off the make-up, I take off my clothes and threw on my pajamas. I pull out my laptop and search for jobs available, if I'm going to live here then I have to pay good money.

By the time I'm done searching and sending in a application it's 1am. Wow already?

I hear the door from downstairs open and close, I hear the foot steps come up the stairs. I quickly put my laptop downs and put the blankets over me and pretend that I'm sleeping.

My door creaks open and now I'm irritated.

"I know you're awake, love." I recognized that raspy voice. It was Harry obviously.

I sit up quickly not giving a shit anymore, "So what? You stood me up." He chuckles. His green eyes are stunning and I can't look at him, I might forgive him easily. I roll my eyes and lay back down. He comes towards the bed and I pull the covers closer to my face but Harry yanks it.

"Are you hiding from me, love?"

"I'm trying."

"Babe, you could never hide from me..."