Erick(Fluff)

For: MisunderstoodLegend

Hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------

Rory's POV:

"Where do you want to go now?" I asked Erick while looking at the dresses on display in the store windows.

He was holding his phone in one hand and my hand in the other. I gave his hand a squeeze to get his attention, and soon my vision was captivated by clear green eyes. No matter how many times I look into his eyes, they will always astound me with their beauty.

"Rory?" Erick asked.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"Your staring at me again..."

"What-" I said and ran into a sale sign in front of a small boutique.

"Ow." I groaned.

"Are you okay?" Erick questioned, smiling while he said it.

"I'm fine." I nodded but held my hip since it still did hurt. He nodded and kissed my cheek before we continued walking down the mall hand in hand.

A few minutes of silences passed as I kept my eyes opened for more dresses on display. Erick and I had came to the mall on a mission to find me a new dress for my cousin's wedding after his dogs tore the hem of my first dress.

"¿Quieres ir a Forever 21? Tiene una gran selección de vestidos." Erick said as he put his phone away.

"Buena idea." I responded.

We then walked a for a few more minutes before arriving at Forever 21. The window displayed a satin blue dress with rhinestones for $65 and another beige dress that cost $70

"I don't know if we can afford this, Erick..." I said as I walked around and checked the prices of a few dresses that were way over priced.

Then I saw a plush pink colored dress that ended just above the knees and had pearl embroidered along the waist line. I internally squealed as I read the price tag and soon began searching for my size.

"Ahorita vengo." I said over my shoulder to Erick. He smiled and nodded, before returning to his phone. What is he even doing on it?

I pulled the cream colored curtain and secured it so it wouldn't come loose when I was changing. That happened once when I was changing into a new pair of jeans and suddenly the curtain opened. Luckily, it was only Erick. And being Erick he made the awkward situation more physically in a blink of an eye. But he only made it as far as his hands on my hips before I kicked him out for being horny.

I walked out and saw Erick still on his phone sitting in one of the comfy waiting room chairs. I coughed and he didn't look up. I rolled my eyes and then said his name. And the look of boredness immediately left his face.

His green eyes widen and his mouth subconsciously opened a little. I was not expecting that reaction, so I smiled and felt my face getting hot. After what felt like a minute, he cleared his throat and licked his lips, and his expression turned into more focused than surprised.

"Te ves, eh, el vestido," he cleared his throat again and his eyes never left the dress or my body, "muy, eh, guapo, no, quiero decir, eh, te ves, eh, hermosa." He finally spit out. I giggled and smiled at his awed expression.

"¿Entonces me llevo esta?" I asked and ran my hands down the bottom part of the dress. Erick was suddenly in front of me and he took both my hands and just kept looking at me.

I let go of his hands, which caused him to look me in the eye.

"Who's staring now?" I said and walked back into the dressing room. I laughed as I stepped into the dressing room and unzipped the dress.

After I had my regular clothes on, I met Erick at the front of the store where we paid for my dress. He would not stop staring at me as we exited the shop or as we walked back to the car.

The temperate then dropped about 10 degrees and I was shivering. Erick, being the cheesy guy that he is, placed his jacket on top of me. I didn't feel like driving so he got into the driver's seat while I went to sit on the other side.

But he didn't start the car right away, instead, he placed his cool hands on the sides of my face and leaned in. But he didn't kiss me, not right away. His green eyes were staring into mine. It felt as if I was staring into space. An endless green space.

His lips were then pressed upon mine, not moving. And if you'd ever seen Erick's lips, you could tell the were full and plump. I was a little dazed from staring into his eyes that I forgot to close my eyes, so I just saw tan skin and thick eyelashes.

After a whole minute, he pulled away. He started the car, but I stopped him before he could drive away by grabbing his arm.

"What was that?" I questioned bewildered.

"What was what?" He asked and smiled at me.

"What was this!" I yelped and grabbed his face with my hands like he did moments before.

His breath hitched, but then regained confidence and waited until I pulled away. His green eyes twinkled as he began talking.

"It's just that you looked gorgeous in that dress and I thought to myself that you look like that everyday to me and I'm missing out on so much of it because I'm always on my phone. And I never really appreciate how lucky I am to have you as a girlfriend." Erick ended with a coy smile and finally began to drive off into the chilly night.

----------------------------------------------

Hoped you enjoyed it! I don't know if this counts as fluff but I thought it was pretty cute.

I'm really tired right now :(

Bye!

~Cecilia