Rant

I'm gonna rant for a moment so I'm sorry if I insult you with what I'm about to say.

So today in class I was thinking about all the CNCO imagines I've read, along with Lucaya One Shots and other one shots of straight couples and I've noticed that when the authors write sexual contact one shots (yes, I read them. Don't judge) that the guys is always slipping his hand under the girls skirt. Okay, this is where I wanna start. NOT EVREY SINGLE GIRL IN THE WHOLE FRIKIN WORLD WEARS SKIRTS EVERYDAY!!! I never wear skirts, lets alone dresses, unless I have too. So when I'm reading one shots or imagines and there's always that one line that says 'he slips his hands under my skirt' I see the story in a different way. And if you wear dresses and skirts all the time, than that's fine! I'm just saying that when writing imagines, you have to go for a universal genre and theme. And that goes for other stuff too like hair. Some girl have really short hair or don't have hair at all. Or makeup. Some girl don't ever put on makeup. And I'm kinda sick of seeing all these imagines (not just CNCO) where the imagines are supposed to be for us although the way the girls are described probably sound nothing like us, I'm guessing. Maybe they do sound like you, I don't know. But in all the imagines they describe them as skinny and beautiful and smart and pretty with long hair and wearing skirts. And if that's how you look, then I have nothing against that! What I'm trying to say is that, I'm not pretty and I'm fat. And I'm not one of those girl that says that for attention. Attention is yucky. But I know I'm pretty fat. But I'm super fat either. So I'm just tired of girl being depicted as perfect and delicate, because most of aren't. That's why I try to keep my preferences pretty universal.

Sorry about the rant but that's been bothering me for a while!

Bye!

~Cecilia