How he annyos you

Read author's note at the end. IMPORTANT!

----------------------------------------------

Zabdiel: By singing the same tune over and over again. Don't get me wrong, anyone should consider themselves lucky to hear his voice but for him to sing the same three words over and over again the whole day, can get pretty annoying.

Christopher: He just teases you. Like when you don't want to leave your bed, he calls you lazy and laughs. Or when you don't want to go down the water slide at the pool with him, he'll say your too scared. Stuff like that.

Richard: He doesn't tease you with words, rather with his actions. Like he'll dribble the basketball in front of you because he knows he's better, or he'll try dancing with you, but you know you can't keep up with him.

Joel: Joel subconsciously annoys you by talking or mumbling things to himself or always being on his phone talking to his "boyfriend" Yohandri. But he makes up for it when he smiles at you and gives you a kiss.

Erick: Nothing he does annoys you because he's perfect. Well, except when he takes forever in the bathroom to do his hair.

----------------------------------------------

Yay! Another updated from your queen.

And I'm going to do a Q&A again just because I want to.

So comment personal questions and "kiss, marry, and kill" or "would you rather questions" and I'll answer them.

Who ever asks me the most questions gets an imagine and a dedication.

So please comment!

Bye bye!

~Cecilia