Why you break up

Zabdiel: Him touring got in the way of both of you seeing each other so you both called it off.

Christopher: He was seen kissing another girl so you called it off.

Richard: Aaliyah's mom didn't want you around her child so he broke up with you so he could be with his daughter.

Joel: There were rumors of you cheating on him, and although they weren't true, he broke it off.

Erick: You guys started fighting about something stupid and he called you annoying and you called him a jerk so both of broke up.

----------------------------------------------

How come some people can sing and other people can't, it's not fair :(

Anyways...

I got a date!! :) :) :)

His name is Andrew and he's like 5'9. He's half black and half Mexican, but doesn't know Spanish. We meet on freshman welcome week when I was sitting in the auditorium alone and he sat behind me and a few minutes  later he started singing PILLOWTALK by Zayn and then I turned around and started singing it too and he smiled at me and we both laughed and continued signing. At the end I laughed and said he has a beautiful voice and he said thank you and said I did too (although I don't, I suck at singing) and I said thank you and then he got up and walked over to where I was sitting and said "do you mind if I Slytherin?" And I nearly burst out laughing because I looked down and realized I was wearing my Slytherin shirt and I end up covering my face with my hand because it was such a cheesy pick up line and I just said "sure" and then we started talking about why Romione is such a bad ship and he said that Hermione should've ended up with Harry and I said "no, she should've been with Draco" and then we got in this argument on who Hermione should've ended up with and then I asked if he lived around here (it's a rich and middle class neighbor hood and I don't live around there) and he said yeah and then we talked more about Harry Potter until the teacher showed up and then we just hung out with each other and talked more, I found out that he has two older brothers and his mom works in some high tech company so he's been to Egypt and Paris when he was little. So then on the last day he hugged me and said if we could hang out later and I said yes and then before he left he kissed my cheek. So then we agreed to hang out tomorrow.

Just kidding, guys I'm single af. I bet 100 dollars that I'm never gonna get a boyfriend in my life, I swear.

In other news, I love Erick. I mean, you guys already knew that but I still want to say it just to make sure no one steals my man.

Bye bye!!

~Cecilia