"You want coffee?"

Guess who's back....back again....

(Happy birthday to Zabdiel 💖)

-------------------------------------
((This was not spellchecked))
-------------------------------------

Mornings were always so peaceful and refreshing. The time of day where the whole world was just waking up from deep slumber and getting ready for the day that lay ahead.

But usually your mornings included being up for several hours before the sun was up, showering, getting dressed, drinking coffee, and driving to work.

But luckily for you, today was not one of does days. A miraculous scenario occurred just the day before when your boss gave you the day off as a reward for spending your spring break working extra hours.

But today, your morning is spent in the arms of your boyfriend.

So as your eyelids slowly opened, sighing satisfyingly as you recalled that you didn't have to work today, Zabdiel stirred next to you.

The corners of your mouth rose as he finally found a comfortable position to sleep in. After you were sure he had gone back asleep, you place your arms around his torso. You looked up and saw his eyelashes flutter lightly and his eyebrows furrow. He looked perfect.

Without realizing it, your index finger traced the outline of his cheekbone, feeling the bone against your digit. His smooth skin littered with tiny granitos.

Already aroused with the feeling of his cheekbone against your finger, you let your hand fall to his lips, outlining them before gently brushing the soft flesh over your own. He made a small noise in the back of his throat, almost like a groan. You half smiled and moved your hand down even more before you left it resting on his bare chest.

He started to shift more, moving his body to face you. You gulped when you saw his bare chest, his nipples and abdomen expose so lushly, his tan smooth skin, his collar bones sticking out slightly, his strong muscles relaxed against the white sheets, one of them wrapped around your side. It was all too much for you.

His chest rose and fell evenly, two seconds apart, not that you were counting or anything. Because that would be weird. You were just admiring his beauty.

Too lost in thought you didn't realize he had shifted once again and fluttered his eyes open. He closed them, but not before catching a glimpse of you staring at his chest and smiling softly.

After a few moments of transitioning from coming out of deep slumber he grunted and stretched his arm that was wrapped around your shoulder, causing you to glance back at his face. He then placed his arm back and looked down at you through his long lashes.

He tiredly smiled at you. You smiled back, your cheek against his shoulder. You then noticed his chocolate brown curls. They were ruffled and twisted up like springs.

"Buenos Dias." He whispered, moving to lay the his head against the pillow. You then moved to be pressed up against the pillow again, but still being held in his arms.

"Buenos Dias." You breath out.

He pressed a kiss to your forehead, producing butterflies to erupt in your stomach. After all these years, you still felt the butterflies in your stomach. Only this time, unlike years before, you felt secure and safe instead of just tingles of new love.

After appreciating the relaxing atmosphere around you, Zabdiel turned around with a grunt and started to move his leg off the bed.

You were confused but then you grabbed onto his hand when he was about to stand up.

"Don't leave." You said in a hush tone.

Zabdiel turned around and gave you a small smile, his eyes soft. He bent down and kissed your forehead, caressed your hand with his thumb before standing up anyways.

You frown and pull the covers over you shoulders since it was still chilly in the morning.

Zabdiel suddenly reached back with both hands, connected them, and stretched.

You licked your lips and moved your legs to press together as his back muscles clenched together, his light tan skin outlining is shoulder blades. You suddenly got the urge to stand up and bite them.

He relaxed his arms and bent forward to touch the floor, giving you a nice view of his behind.

When he was done stretching, he stood straight up and looked over his shoulder while picking off a shirt from the floor.

"I'm headed to the cafe down the street," he said, putting the shirt on, shielding his back from you once again.

"You want some coffee?" He said and sat at the edge of the bed, putting on his shoes.

You nodded and shifted your body to lay on your side, facing him.

He looked over his shoulder again and gave you a warm smile. You smiled back and watched him get up and walk towards the door.

But before leaving, he winked at you saying, "next time, bite me if you want to." And left without saying another word.

------------------------------------

So at after school I was there to watch a wrestling match and I was talking with my friend and this girl said 'hi' to my friend and then looked at me and said 'is your boyfriend in there?' And I said no and then she said 'but your so pretty' and I just wanted to cry.

I have no boyfriend btw

(Although just because your pretty doesn't mean you'll automatically have a boyfriend or if your 'ugly' that doesn't mean you won't ever have boyfriend (girlfriend))

Bye!!

~Reina