Joel(Cute)

For CNCObabes

Hope you enjoy it, Corazon!

----------------------------------------------

Zorilyn POV:

"I'm don't want to." I whined and crossed my arms while leaning against the bathroom door.

"Andale, mija." My friend pleaded from the other side of the door. 

I didn't respond. I wiggled my toes freely since I had left my flats on the other side of the door in my bedroom. They were a simple beige with pink rhinestones intertwined with the fabric of the shoe. It matched my black skirt and beige blouse. At least, I hoped it did.

I heard the door open in my bedroom and my mother voice. She was talking to my friend about me not coming out of the bathroom. Finally, I heard my mother taking my friends place in leaning against the door.

"Zorilyn, ¡para de hacer estas chingadas y salte del baño!¡No que la fregada me importa sí el pendejo de tu ex novio beso a una cabrona el mes pasado!¡Tu no eres una cabrona entonces salte del pinche baño y enseñame el pinche vestido!" My mother yelled loud enough for me to cover my ears, even through the bathroom door.

I groaned and opened the bathroom door. My mother's angered face soon turned into joy as I processed to get my shoes at the end of my bed.

"Hay, mija! Te ves tan linda!" My mother squealed.

My friend me chiflio as I blushed. Over the course of the next hour, my mother fixed my hair and my friend did my makeup. I felt ready for this date. But as my mom went to go open the door, I nearly puked.

"Don't worry, Zorilyn, you'll be fine." She said as she tried to get me to breath properly.

"And you don't find it weird at all that I am going out with your brother?" I asked her as she hugged me.

"Not really, since I'm kinda dating your sister." She smirked and I smiled at her.

Yes, my sister is and my friend are both bi and are dating each other. Got a problem with it? I'd be glad to introduce you to my fist.

"Yeah, your right." I sighed.

"Zorilyn!" Yelled my mom from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"Joel a llegado." She half yelled the last part.

I looked at my friend and she nodded. I gulped and stood up, walking downstairs to meet my date for the night, Joel Pimentel Deleón.

He was wearing black pants and a grey T-shirt. Simple. But he made them look good. Really good.

He smiled at as I walked down the stairs to meet him and my mom. Cheesy, I know.

"You look se- I mean, pretty." He ended up saying since my mom raised her eyebrows at him before he could say the other word.

"Thanks, so do you. I mean, you don't look pretty, but, you know, the other one..." I whispered the last part.

He smiled. A sincere beautiful smile.