Q&A

Would you rather go out with Erick and he loves you but then break up or have his child but he doesn't love you?

Well, I wouldn't want him to break up with me so I guess have his child because even do he doesn't love me now, he could learn to love me later in life.

Kiss, Marry, Kill: Chris, Erick, and Richard.

Kiss Richard ( because he has a daughter he needs to support)

Marry Erick ( because I can kiss him all I want)

And kill Christopher (I'm sorry Christopher girls)

Would you rather meet CNCO but never go to their concerts or go to their concerts but never meet them?

I'd say meet them because I can always listen to their music on my phone and see their concerts online.

Kiss, Marry, Kill : Liam Payne, Luke Hemmings, Justin Bieber

Kiss Luke Hemmings,

Marry Liam Payne

Kill JB. I'm not even sorry for this one. Okay, maybe a little bit. Sorry lavacamoo

Would you rather be Joel's hair dresser or Zabdiel's stylist?

I think Zabdiel's stylist because my bestie loves him and I could hook her up. And Joel messes with his hair all the time so it wouldn't matter :)

Would you rather read or read minds but can't actually read?

Read.

I choose this because, well, I can't exactly read minds, but I can sense emotions. Is that weird? Like, if your sad around me, I'll be sad. I won't even notice it. It's like I'm sucking up your pain. I could do this since I was little. But it only works with bad emotions, like anger, depression, and sadness.

Hope that didn't freak you guys out. :/

Kill, Marry, Kill: Erick Brian Colon, Ryan Gosling, Justin Timberlake?

I'm not even gonna sugarcoat this.

Kiss Ryan Gosling. Marry the Cubano with green eyes. And Kill Justin Timberlake.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Erick Brian Colon's wife :)

But besides that, I want to be a director for movies.

And write songs for singers.

And a screenwriter.

Favorite thing about Erick?

Why do you have to make me pick😭

And I'd say his eyes because green is my favorite color and I love tan skinned boys with light eyes, I just have a thing for them.

(Which reminds me. I actually found a boy I like at high school. He's PuertoRican with blue/grey eyes 😍)

Nicest feature about you physically?

Nothing since I'm potato

But my hair is goals. It's long and dark and naturally curly.