How your life would be like if you two were married

This is dedicated to MusicDreamer80

----------------------------------------------

Zabdiel: It'll be like being boyfriend and girlfriend, only with rings on your fingers. It was sort of easy transitioning from relationship statues to married life because you two were never not comfortable with each other and being married was just another step to loving each other for the rest of your lives.

Christopher: At first, married life was hard. He was always working and you felt neglected. After two months or so of constant bickering, you left. You didn't come back for three days. And when you did, Chris hugged you so tight that you could barely breath. You two are still struggling, but love each other none the less.

Richard: Being married was fun. You two loved the sense of security that you gave each other when you look down at your wedding bands. Every marriage has its faults, but you and Richard were good so far.

Joel: You two eloped. Your parents thought that you were to young to be getting married, being only 18, but that didn't stop you two. You've been together since you were 13 years old and you two knew you'd get married eventuality so might as well do it know. But when you moved out of your parents, things started complicating. You were getting behind on bills and laundry and what to cook for dinner. Eventually, with the help of each other, you both adjusted to the new life style.

Erick: You be honest, you two were drunk when you first got married, having been just over 21 and being able to drink for the first time got out of hand and you ended up marrying, Erick, your close friend. Shortly after signing all the divorce papers, you started dating for real. A few years later, you got married again. Life was comfortable and chill. Not to much drama and not to little of it either.

----------------------------------------------

Its my birthday !!!!!!💖😭😂❤️🎉👑🎀🎁🎂

~Cecilia