Christopher(Cute)

Sorry for dragging.

This is for QueenMimi96

----------------------------------------------

Sharon POV:

"Hey"

"Hello?"

"Answer back"

"Please answer back"
Read at 11:43 pm

My phone kept dinging, but I couldn't answer it since I held my little sister in one hand and her bottle in the other. I finally set her down and picked up my phone.

Christopher had texted me 6 times in the last 15 minutes. He's so stupid. He knows that I have to babysit my younger sister and brother.

"Stop texting me, I'm babysitting."

I put my phone down because my baby brother Ryan had started crying.

What does he want now. I fed him literally two minutes ago.

I pick him up and immediately smell something rotten. I scrunch up my nose and smell his diaper.

"Ew." I say and move him over to the changing table. He kept wiggling around, making it harder for me to put the clean diaper on him properly. After successfully putting on his diaper, I places him in his bed and wash my hands.

Beep beep beep

I walk over to the kitchen table and pick my phone for the the the tenth time today.

"Coming over in 5, k? K"

I didn't have time to gasp because the doorbell rang at the exact moment. I jogged over to the door and opened it to reveal Chris with his signature SnapBack on.

I was going to say something when he just steeped aside and walked into my house. I closed the door and followed him into the kitchen.

"Um, what do you think your doing?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows when he took three cookies out of the jar and a glass of orange juice.

"Eating." He responded casually.

I was going to say something else but then Olivia started crying through the monitor. I groaned and ran up the stairs and into her room.

I picked her up and wiped the tears from her eyes. The female midget then spit up on me while I rocked her back and fourth.

"Ew, Olivia!" I made a discussed face and walked to the bathroom go grab a towel and wiped the vomit from it.

"Need help?" Chris asked. I turned and saw him reaching for Olivia.

"Thanks." I said as I handed her to Chris and wet the cloth towel and rubbed it against my shirt.

After I got only some of it off, I took Olivia back in my arms. She laughed, I smiled at her cuteness. She's a pain, but she still cute.

She laughed again, more hysterical this time. And she started giggling as we went down the stairs. I turned in confusion to see what was making her laugh and I saw Chris making silly faces at her.

I smiled as she shirked when he tickled her neck. I made it to the bottom of the stairs and walked into the bedroom.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Chris said.

I hummed in response and started rocking her back and fourth in my arms. She stirred for a while, before grunting and falling asleep on my shoulder. I placed her in the crib next to her brother's, covering her with a fuzzy blanket.

Since both kids were asleep, I finally had sometime for myself.

"You'd be a good mother."

I looked at the doorway and saw Chris look down at the sleeping babies in their cribs.

"I'm hungry." I said quietly and walked into the kitchen, Chris trailing behind me.

I pulled out some cold spaghetti that we had for dinner last night and grabbed myself a plate.

"You want some?" I asked Chris who sat at the round table. He nodded.

I grabbed another plate from the shelf and poured cold spaghetti on it. I placed one plate in the microwave and placed 30 seconds on it.

I heard a chair creak and footsteps coming closer towards me and soon what I guessed were Chris' hands snaked around my waist.

I nearly choked on air as he placed a kiss on my neck and rested his head on my shoulder. I didn't notice the beep of the microwave since Chris didn't move from his prior spot.

No words were spoken as he turned me around and pressed me against the counter, his hands on either side of me. He stood tall, almost a head taller than me.

Then he kissed me.

He kissed me.

He kissed me.

He pulled back before I did. I was to shocked to move, I tried to form a sentence, but it all came out in stutters. I looked at him finally and saw a smug smile on his face.

"I've always thought you were cute." He said, grabbed a cookie, and left.

----------------------------------------------

ITS MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY! SHE'S 46 NOW!!👑🎂🎁🎉

----------------------------------------------

Okay, so, Richard's a dad...

What??

Louis Tomlinson 2.0

Jk, Louis gay for Harry and the kid is fake.

But I'm pretty sure Richard is a dad.

Sorry Richard girls!

That's why Erick is my babe

By, darlings!!

~Cecilia