What he does when he gets jealous

Zabdiel: His never ending smile will suddenly end when he sees a guy flirting with you. His eyes turn dark and he'll go over to you and pull you buy the waist towards him, giving you a kiss on the lips.

Christopher: Like Zabdiel, is smile will fade away and he'll act possessive. He would either starting kissing you or hugging you. But unlike Zabdiel, he'll make a stupid remark to show the other dude that your with him. Something like "How is MY beautiful girlfriend doing?" Or "Me and my GIRLFRIEND are gonna go now, bye!"

Richard: He'll try to show he's better than the other guy. He'll take off his shirt, revealing his six pack, or start singing to you right in front of the guy.

Joel: Joel will try to look tough to scare off the other dudes. He'll puff up his chest or give a guy a mean look or even spit on the ground. Either way, the guy leaves because he thinks he's really weird, not really tough.

Erick: Unlike everyone else, instead of facing the problem directly, he'll get angry and start flirting with other girls, going as far and kissing them on the cheek if the guy doesn't stop flirting with you.

----------------------------------------------

Who watches Girl Meets World?

If you do, who do you think Lucas will pick, Riley or Maya?

Bye!

:)

~Cecilia