t h r e e

i had originally posted this last night, but weird shit was happening with notifications and i just ?? i hope it is all working now!

Joey's POV

I'm sitting on my couch eating a bowl of popcorn and editing videos in the early evening, when a knock sounds on the door. I stand up immediately and answer, the familiar dark-haired boy standing there.

"Good evening, Mr. Graceffa," Daniel says, his face questioning if he can come inside or not. I open my door wider, smiling at the boy.

As he steps inside, I blush unknowingly. The presence of such a beautiful man will do that to me, I suppose.

"Were you interested in planning our coffee date? Or...I guess it's not really a date. But like, plan us going for coffee. Not that I wouldn't want to go on a date, b–"

"You're rambling," Daniel chuckles, stopping me. "but I'd love to plan that, yes."

A blush creeps upon my cheeks as I tilt my head down and put all my focus on the ground. I hear a soft chuckle escape his lips and he hums in response. I take him to the couch, him trailing directly behind me as I take a seat. He sits beside me, at least a foot between us.

"I'm not busy tomorrow," Daniel starts, ending the slight awkwardness. I nod, opening up my phone and checking my schedule.

"I'm filming a couple videos with my friend Trisha tomorrow a little later in the afternoon, but maybe we could before?" I question awkwardly, fiddling with the string on my sweatpants.

Daniel nods, flashing me a beautifully graceful grin. His tongue darts out and glides along his plump lips for a brief moment, wetting the already-soft-looking lips. I stare at the boy for a few mere seconds, admiring his beauty. I could just look at him all day. He's simply too perfect, this must all be a simple daydream. But it's not, so I shake my head and take a step back into the mindset of reality. Does this boy even have a flaw?

Third Person's POV

What Joseph didn't know was that the boy was full of flaws. That the handsome, kind-hearted man who showed up at his door, was simply a broken soul. The chiseled appearance hid the darkness. His sweet smile vanished the demonic flash in his eyes. Daniel Preda was not evil, nor cruel, but he was broken. Mistakes (read "Mistakes" by @larrystylinson4dayz now!) have occurred, hearts broken, souls damaged. But what Joey also didn't know was that the beautiful boy with the too-perfect name, would also be the one to save his life.

Everyone needs a little saving, maybe these two boys were meant to save one another.

(A/N: the fact that im already crying and this story isn't even at the really emotional part yet is kind of concerning)