Hannah

It was dark. I was thrown in the back of a van with a bag over my head. I had chains hooked to my arms and legs that wouldn't allow me to move a lot or try to break free. The bag over my head smelled like old blood; most likely mine after getting hit in the head with a heavy object. I heard sniffling from a corner of the vehicle that sounded like a girl.

I would've told the person to shut their mouth if my mouth weren't taped shut. I've always wondered why they do this stuff to me every time I got a different owner. I personally like to call them 'dickheads'. Especially the males. Those stupid, horny motherfuckers.

I was too deep in my thoughts to notice the back door being opened. It sounded like two men. I couldn't make out their conversation until they got a little closer.

"Well hello there, pretty lady." The first one spoke to me.

"And to you, Ms. Whiner." He told the sniffling girl.

"Would you hand me the keys, Harry?" I heard the sound of medal clinking together and the second man speak.

"Yup, here you go." The first one took the bag off my head and made a whistling noise.

"Whew. Sorry to mess up your money maker there. All you had to do was get in the van." It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the light and I very much wish I hadn't when the first sight I see is a middle-aged guy with the face of a troll. An ugly troll.

I turned my face away from him and landed on the sniffling girl. She looked pretty beat up too. We locked gazes and she gave me a pleading look with tears filling her eyes. I didn't respond at all. Not even a shrug. The troll unlocked the chains on my limbs while the younger looking one did the same to the other girl.

"All finished." He said helping the girl up.

"Wait outside for us. I was told to keep this one restrained." The younger guy nodded at him and exited the vehicle. The troll put one hand behind his back and pulled out cuffs.

"Sorry, pretty lady. Orders are orders. I wouldn't mind at all to take you home with me." He whispered the last part in my ear. He lifted me off my seat and out the door. I tried to loosen his grip on me because he was holding on way too tight. If I find way to kick him where the sun doesn't shine, I'd take the first opening. The other guy and girl were waiting for us on the side of the van.

"Well, let's go." The first one said to us. We started walking and I took in my surroundings. It was evening time and almost dark. We were walking on a concrete road and passing trees. The road didn't look big enough for the van so that must be why we had to get out. I was still in the same clothes I had on when they kidnapped me; white shirt, skinny jeans and black sneakers. I could feel the girl's eyes burning a hole in the back of my head probably wishing I would try to make a break for it, but I knew better than to do that.

The first time I got my family killed for it and I have felt guilty for it ever since. The rest I was either slashed with a whip or worse. We were approaching a dark building with many floors and not a lot of windows. The same place I've been taken to since the beginning. The younger guy held the door open for us and followed after. We went down the same hallways, up the same flights of stairs, and entered the same waiting room like always. We were seated and the troll told us that they'll be back for us in a minute. The door closed and I leaned back against the wall to wait in peace.

"What are we going to do?" She asked me. Well, so much for peace. I thought to myself. I didn't look at her. I just shrugged my shoulders up and down.

"Wait." I told her.

"Wait for what?" Again I didn't even glance at her.

"We wait for them to come get us and give us away to the highest bidder." I could see the expression on her face through the corner of my eyes. She looked horrified.

"So we just let them have us? That's insane!"

"Well, I don't know what else to tell you except that this is how the fucking world works. So get over it." I said bluntly and prayed that she'd shut up already.

"Well, I'm going to find a way out of here. With or without you. I'm Ashley by the way." I let out a small humorless laugh.

"Sorry, but I must sadly decline your offer. I've been doing this bullshit my whole life and it seems pointless to just break routine now. And I don't give a damn about your name." She gave me scoff in return.

"You could've atleast told me yours." Ashley replied.

"Not in the mood to get personal." I told her.

"Fine." She sighed and laid her back against the wall. I don't know how much time had passed but it felt like hours from the long wait. The troll guy returned and smirked at us.

"Up and at 'em, ladies. Time to get sold." His same companion came with him and lead us down the familiar building. While we were walking, my handler decided to make conversation with me.

"So, I heard from one of the guys that this is like your eleventh owner. Pheww. That's gotta be like a record or something."

"Yup, twelfth after today." I wanted to not respond and stay silent, but I didnt want to get another beating after what the last guy did to me for being quiet.

"Must be because you scared them away with those black eyes of yours. Good thing that face of yours ain't the ugliest thing to look at." He said with a laugh.

No, but I bet that reflection of yours is.

We entered another room and it was where I will be given away to someone for what felt like the hundredth time. Hopefully, this one will end up like the rest of them.

A/N
So this is a new one. I've got a good feeling about this one.....