Possibility

Van's hands were still hanging tightly to keep Ashley's cuffed hands behind her head. Ashley had fear in her eyes as she stared between Van and I.

"Well, what the hell are you waiting for? Explain!" I demanded. Ashley released a sigh as her eyes dropped to the floor.

"I needed to get to you guys to save you." Van and I gave each other curious glances as she started.

"Save us from what?" Van asked her.

"You're being set up." She said vaguely causing me to get frustrated.

"Quit with the God damn games and answer the fucking questions!" I shouted at her impatiently. My hands found there way to Ashley's head and gripped her hair making her yelp in pain.

"Jesus Christ. I'm trying to explain to you. You're being played right under your damn noses." She groaned.

"By who?" I interrogated with extra force and I started to push her arms back.

"Your own-"

"What are you doing to my slave?!" The dark suited man asked as he removed her from Van's hold. Grace looked just as confused as he once they saw what we were doing to Ashley. Van and I locked eyes as we both thought of an excuse. She nodded towards me to do it making me roll my eyes.

"Your slave and I have crossed parts before. And not in a good way." I drifted my line of sight to Ashley on the chair running her hands through her sore scalp.

"Well, I don't give a fuck what happened between you. Don't touch my slave, you hear me?" He asked as he slowly started walking towards me. Van cautiously moved closer just in case it got heated.

"Maybe you two should go." I suggested and folded my arms across my chest. David looked me up and down and smirked at me.

"Grace, you really should've put a collar around your bitch." Before I could even form my fist into a ball, David was tackled to the ground. Van was straddling him and landing a blow to his face. Grace looked horrified at the whole situation while I smiled as Van defended me and was doing a great job.

"Hannah, stop them!" Grace yelled in my face just when David finally got a punch in. Van fell back and their positions were switched.

"Why can't you tell him to stop?" I asked her while keeping most of my attention on the fight. David was about to put his hands around Van's throat that triggered me into action. I stood over his back and tugged on his short hair causing him to look at me. I had his head in an arm lock and Van got up from the ground. We smiled as she used her to knee to get him in the gut. He started choking as my hold got tighter as he fought my struggle. Grace grabbed my arm and forced it away from him. Van and I stepped back a bit as we waited for him to get up.

"What is wrong with you guys? I could've just called the police for him treating you like that on my property. You two need to control yourselves." Grace said frustratedly towards us. She walked to David and lifted him by the collar.

"Get up, dumbass. And get the fuck out." She told him as he awkwardly stood up. His throat and face looked very red and blood was drooling from his mouth. David dusted off his tux and made his way to the door; Ashley following suit.

"I guess there won't be a deal between us then. Let's go." He told Grace and ordered his slave. The door closed behind him and the quiet made the compromising tension in the air noticeable. Grace walked to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of wine from the pantry.

"Well, that happened." She sighed as she poured herself a rather large glass. "How do you know Ashley?" Grace asked as she swirled the liquid in her cup.