FINALE

I peeled Van's nude body off mine and forced myself out of bed. I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I stared into the mirror until it was clouded. I wiped away the fog and stared deeply into my own eyes. I removed the rest of the clothes Van never got around to take off and hopped in the shower.

It's been a minute since I've showered alone but I didn't want to disturb Van. I watched the water drip down the shower wall and sighed. My bad thoughts always came when I was alone or away from Van and Grace. I let out a little chuckle.

Our little trio has come a long way. From Grace and I first meeting, to getting my Vanity back, to Grace nearly killing us, and to murdering all of our past demons. Life sure is a funny thing between us three.

I never knew of joy until the three of us got close and now I don't know what I would do without either one of them. Grace has been worrying me a lot lately. I notice the way she looks at Van and I. It makes me think she wants to find a lover but as famous as she is, I didn't think that would be much of a problem due to all the men and women who hit on her wherever we go.

Maybe she's in love with one of us? Ha. That would be funny.

My thought were swept away when I felt arms wrap around me. I melted into the warm body from behind me and shut my eyes in content. I turned around and almost yelled when I saw Grace.

"Grace, what the hell are you doing in here?" I whisper-yelled. She covered my mouth and placed a finger over her lips to shush me.

"I can't take it anymore, Hannah. I need you now." She groped my breasts and kissed my neck. Before I could make a move to stop her, the shower curtain was ripped open and Van stood there in shock. I was scared at what either one of them were going to do next; but before I could yell in protest, I woke up.

Sweat covered my face and the air was hard to breathe. Van was already up and comforting me. This bad dream is going to be really hard to explain to her.

"Han, its okay. I'm here for you. I got you." She whispered and cuddled me. Van put my head into her lap and ran her fingers through my brown hair. I had finally calmed down and found a steady breathing rhythm. "What was it this time, baby? The wolves? The cages?" I shook my head no and sat up to face her.

"If I tell you what this dream is, do you promise not to get mad?" I asked her hesitantly.

"Depends on who you dream-fucked?" She joked but stopped laughing when she noticed that I wasn't. "Oh my god. Did you dream-fuck Camila Cabello again? I told you I don't mind it because I do sometimes too."

"No, Van. But it was someone famous." She thought for a minute and snapped her finger.

"It was Rihanna."

"No."

"Billie Eilish?"

"No, but that's a good guess."

"Lauren Jauregui?"

"Nope, but that's a better guess."

"Then just fucking tell me. I give up." I took a deep breath and braced my body for impact.

"It was Grace." I automatically flinched and got a pillow to protect myself but no hits ever came. " You know which Grace I'm talking about right? Our Grace."

"Yeah, I got that."

"No, Vanity. The Grace downstairs. The one we live with. You know? She bought me and tried to kill us."

"Yes, Hannah. I know who the fuck you're talking about." She said and I could hear the sharpness in her voice.

"Then why aren't you hitting me or throwing shit? Do you not love me anymore? Do you not care? Am I not-"