Facts about the members

/

1. Sohye came from an acting entertainment so she had no talent in singing or dancing. Mnet needed 101 girls for the show to go on so they persuaded Sohye to attend.

2. Chaeyeon was the maknae of DIA but she left because she attended Produce 101 along with Cathy. They said they auditioned for this show before they debuted.

3. Somi was a SIXTEEN contestant but unfortunately she got eliminated. She's also very close with TWICE especially Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

4. Yoojung has a very shy personality, she doesn't like to approach people first and she keep things to herself, but after she get used to you. She is a very funny and bright kid.

5. Doyeon and Yoojung have been friends for 8 years (since they were in 3rd grade) before becoming trainees.

6. Produce 101's PD Ahn Juyong said, when Sohye with Ariyoshi Risa and the 3 other in F Group, they spent the night and the next day until morning to practice . The next day was Sohye will take test at the school. Over night practicing dancing and going to school to take the test and then back to practice again. 

7. Yoojung said that in her elementary days, she was very popular.

8. Somi admitted that she was bullied and she really wants to date.

9. Sejeong is a hard working type girl. Everything she’s got is she earned with her own efforts not a gift from heaven (or born with talent).

10. Sejeong is a jellyfish trainee who came through a competition of 3000 to 1 at the jellyfish open audition.

11. Yoo Jae Suk is a big fan of their group.

/