Articles /8/

/

Considered as one of the members with the best visuals within the group, fans are raving about Chaeyeon’s selcas on Instagram. 

On one of the many posts on Instiz, one was dedicated to Chaeyeon’s updates on social media including her selcas that highlighted her superior visuals.

In particular, a series of photos uploaded on May 9th, caught attention with her posts posing with a banana. Fans who have seen the update immediately commented on her beautiful updates, praising her for her youthful and charming beauty.

/

IOI made a guest appearance on the May 19 episode of KBS 2TV's 'Vitamin,' on which they talked in great--and somewhat embarrassing--detail about their health problems. 

On this episode, members So HyeNa YoungChung Ha, and Yoo Jung took the time to learn more about their health, something that needs constant attention and care. So Hye confessed, "I tend to fart often. I try to fart in secret but it smells so I can't even do it secretly. All the other members avoid me." Newsflash, everyone. Girls fart too, and yes, that includes K-Pop girl group members. 

Yoo Jung talked about what could be a more serious condition, revelaing, "I bleed a lot when I urinate. It happens often. The water even turns red when I use the toilet. It hurts." A medical expert who was also a guest on the show diagnosed Yoo Jung's condition as an anal fissure, saying, "The lining of your anus has torn." Ouch....I think everyone here would agree that it's time for Yoo Jung to go seek professional medical help. 

When the members learned that an erratic, irregular lifestlye could lead to colon cancer, they couldn't help but grow concerned. Na Young said, "We go to sleep around four or five in the morning every day," drawing empathy from the MC panel. 

Get some well-needed rest, girls. You really sound like you need it!

/

Choi Yoo Jung of the rookie girl group IOI is under fire for her alleged bad attitude on the latest episode of KBS 2TV's 'Vitamin'.

On May 20, a post titled "IOI Choi Yoo Jung's attitude scandal on Vitamin yesterday" caught the attention of a lot of netizens and eventually made headlines. The post stated, "This rookie's attitude was bad vs. She acted that way because she was tired, and she had good reactions here and there."

Comments on the post allege that Choi Yoo Jung seems unfocused and uninterested on the show, even playing with her hands multiple times. Others state that they didn't notice anything off about her behavior, her moments of disinterest were very brief, and she should be more careful.

Choi Yoo Jung's agency Fantagio came forward to comment,"She's tired because of her busy schedule. It's true she's inexperienced as well. We'll be more cautious. She'll work harder in the future."

What are your thoughts on the supposed attitude controversy?

/

On the May 17 episode of JTBC’s “With You Season 2 – The Greatest Love,” Yoon Jung Soo and Kim Sook visit and tour girl group I.O.I’s dorms.

While touring the rooms, members Choi Yoojung and Kim Doyeon are asked how much they usually sleep. They reply that at most, they sleep for three to four hours.

Kim Sook then asks the pair, “Are there also days when you can’t sleep at all?” Kim Doyeon tells her, “Today! That’s the plan for today. We have schedules until nighttime, then we have to go to the salon at 2 .a.m.”

The I.O.I members have been extremely busy promoting their mini-album, “Chrysalis” and title track, “Dream Girls,” after debuting in the temporary group through Mnet’s “Produce 101.”

We hope the members will be able to get some good rest soon!

/

Fans are finally able to see IOI's stage on KBS 'Music Bank'!

On May 16, OSEN reported that IOI have been confirmed to join the recording on the 20th. Previously, IOI joined several variety shows, but continuously struggled to earn spots on major music programs.

Reportedly, the struggle is now over, as fans will be able to enjoy IOI debut through 'Music Bank'!

Congratulations to IOI!

/