Articles /12/

/

With I.O.I's group activities have concluded for "Dream Girls" having performed at their last scheduled event at the Dream Concert on June 4th, the girls are now preparing for upcoming unit promotions.

On June 5th, an official at YMC Entertainment revealed, "We are currently in the final phase of coordinating members into a unit. The members of the unit will be confirmed and announced later this week on the official website. Due to a variety of reasons, many were disappointed in I.O.I's 'Dream Girls' activities. They will show you a better look though their unit activities which have been thoroughly prepared."

They further revealed that guide tracks are already prepared for the unit members, who will immediately starting their recordings once they have been confirmed. With approximately a month to prepare for their unit promotions, it is expected that the unit will be returning to the stage as early as July.

On the other hand, members who are not chosen to be in the unit will be returning to their original agency where they are expected to greet the public once again through their individual activities.

I.O.I is expected to continue activities as both a group and unit well into January of next year before they disband.

/

Fans will get their first glimpse at IOI's first promotional unit sooner than expected!

It's been revealed that IOI's new unit (that's to be announced sometime this week) will be taking over all of IOI's schedules. This means that the unit will appear instead of the full group on their scheduled appearance on the 18th's episode of SBS MTV's 'The Show'.

YMC Entertainment has revealed that the unit will start recording the song in June. However, because they're going to be paying special attention to quality, insiders are guessing fans won't see the group perform until July.

Are you excited to see them soon?

/

On the June 6 episode of 'Hello,' IOI'sChoi Yoo Jung grew indignant at the story of a girl who claimed that her father is too irresponsible.

As Yoo Jung listened to the story, she grew so frustrated that she just had to add her own two cents on the matter. The idol began, "That's seriously so..."

Yoo Jung continued her thought with, "It's okay if you are that way until you are married. But when you become a parent, then your life must revolve around the child; I don't think you are doing that right now," letting her strong opinion be heard on the matter.

MC Lee Young Ja commented at her, "No wonder you looked angry." Yoo Jung answered, "That's right."

Pinky, who was also a guest on this episode, concurred with Yoo Jung, advising the father, "I think you really should act more responsibly."

/

Jellyfish Entertainment, known for their tall, dark, handsome, male talents like VIXX, Park Hyo Shin, Seo In Guk, Sung Si Kyung, and more, will be debuting their 1st ever girl group!

The label confirmed on June 7 that the new girl group will include current IOImembers Kim Se Jung and Kang Mina, and is set to debut by the end of June. Additional information such as dates, the group's name, members, concept, and more will be revealed in an orderly manner.

Who's excited for Jellyfish Entertainment's new girl group?

/

Online marketplace 'Auction' announced on June 7 that they have chosen IOI as the exclusive models!

IOI's full pictorial with 'Auction' will be revealed on 'Auction's official site at a later date. Further, 'Auction' planned a special section called 'IOI's Pick' where you can check out the items that furnish each member's personal space. If you purchase the items from 'IOI's Pick,' then you get the chance to win special prizes through a random lot drawing.

'Auction's Marketing Director Lim Jung Hwan relayed, "We chose IOI [as out exclusive models] because we believed that their young and friendly image will have a positive impact on 'Auction's customers. As they are beloved by people of all ages and genders, we expect that they will heighten the brand's image through relating with the customers."

/