Articles /5/

/

Current IOI member Jung Chae Yeonwill be returning to DIA!

Recently, 2 DIA members - Jung Chae Yeon and Ki Hee Yeon (Cathy) - participated in Mnet's 'Produce 101'. Jung Chae Yeon, who placed in the top 11, is currently promoting as IOI, while Ki Hee Hyun is preparing for DIA's comeback. 

On May 11, YMC Entertainment confirmed that Jung Chae Yeon will carry out her own promotions with DIA, and there were no schedule conflicts between her IOI promotions and DIA ones. 

MBK Entertainment also announced,"After IOI's promotion period, Jung Chae Yeon will show a new side of her during IOI's hiatus. She will not only promote as IOI, but also greet fans with various improvements in DIA." 

Are you excited to see Jung Chae Yeon and Ki Hee Yeon back in DIA? 

/

IOI's Jung Chae Yeon uploaded on Instagram a personal letter to all her fans regarding her decision to re-join DIA. YMC Entertainment has confirmed that Chae Yeon will simultaneously carry out out her promotions under DIA and IOI. 

Chae Yeon communicated to fans about this big decision on her Instagram, writing a letter that relayed her determination to do her best in both DIA and IOI. 

She wrote, "Hello. This is Chae Yeon. You were probably shocked to find out that I have joined DIA again. I worried over how I should communicate the way I feel to you all without any misunderstandings. First, I wanted to personally tell you [about re-joining DIA] but because I couldn't, I just feel regretful and sorry. Because I was a part of the program, debuted as a member of IOI, and received so much love from my fans, I wanted to be sure to be the first one to tell you this news; I wanted to promise you all that I will not neglect IOI promotions. As much as you all love me, I will try to be someone who tries even harder as a member of IOI. Every moment that I get to stand in front of you is always so precious to me. That is why I will continue to give it my all so that I won't hurt or disappoint you. I will always be a Chae Yeon who tries her best. Thank you."

/

One honest mistake can be severe for another, and it may be the case with this mistake fans found in IOI's debut mini album 'Chrysalis'.

After obtaining a physical copies of 'Chrysalis', fans noted that in one page of the album's photo book, where members Kim So HyeKang Mi Na,Choi Yoo Jung, and Yoo Yeon Jung are posing in their school girl concepts. However, next to the photo, you can clearly see that the first three members' names are there, but not Yeon Jung's. 

Fans expressed, "Her name was left out in what must be the most memorable first album for an artist... this is so ridiculous I don't even know what to say...""Heol, this is not okay","I thought this ever since they debuted but IOI's label is literally not doing their work", etc. 

Poor Yeon Jung! 

/

Unfortunately, we will be unable to see IOI on 'Music Bank' once again.

On the recently released 'Music Bank' artist list for the upcoming recording on May 13, IOI's name is nowhere to be found. However, other artists such as Girls' Generation's Tiffany andINFINITE's Woohyun, who have released albums around the same period as IOI, are scheduled to appear. 

IOI continue to struggle to make appearances on major broadcasting networks. While the girls have managed to join various variety shows, they are still unable to flaunt their talents on music programs. In fact, IOI were completely left out on 'Inkigayo's voting system on May 10, which is now stirring up the controversy even more. 

We dearly hope that IOI will be able to perform on 'Music Bank', 'Inkigayo', 'Show! Music Core', and more in the near future.

/

Netizens just can't seem to get over IOI Jeon So Mi's visuals!

Jeon So Mi's adorable elementary school photos have been roaming the web, and those lovable baby cheeks and curls are making everyone go,"AWWWW". 

Online sources stated that the photos below are Jeon So Mi's school pictures in grades 1, 2, and 3. She's only 16 years-old, but we can definitely tell that she has matured into a beautiful young lady.  

Who knew this adorable elementary student would grow up to become such a gorgeous idol star! 

/

/