Articles /2/

/

Jeon So Mi revealed that she was the ambitious type regarding variety shows, stating, "I want to go out on programs like MBC's 'Real Men' andSBS's 'Laws of the Jungle.' I want to appear like Aunt Hwang (Hwang In Sun)."

Choi Yoo Jung was asked if she had interest in acting and she revealed, "I want to be in a drama like tvN's 'Cheese in the Trap.' I also think it'd be fun to do a zany character like Han Ye Seul's in MBC's 'Couple or Trouble.'"

Jung Chae Yeon, who has a lot of male fans, stated, "In real life, I'm not popular with men. I was unable to get attention when I was a part of DIA, but thanks to Mnet's 'Produce 101'..."and gave a thumbs up and relayed her gratitude for producers.

/

On the April 29 installment of Mnet's 'Standby IOI,' the members could be seen in their dorms, playing around and doing face packs.

After doing face packs, Pinky and Jeon So Mi stood before the camera, the latter stating, "My name was originally Som Yi, but my mom changed it to So Mi. She was worried other people would be confused if my name was called."

Pinky then added, "I'll tell you another secret. So Mi looks like Justin Bieber." Taken aback, Jeon So Mi said, "Edit [that out]," causing laughter.

/

On a new episode of Mnet's 'Standby IOI' on April 29, the members could be seen enjoying a party!

Member Kim Se Jung said to the camera during this, "I am confident in eating. I want to film a chicken CF. I lost too much weight. I've become [size] 33 instead of 44 (which is about XXS in U.S.). I lost 4 kg (~ 9 lbs)."

/