| Hajime Iwazumi | The Fangirl

[A/n]
Flufffffy :3

{Published on} April 16th, 2016

{Word count} 1503

* * *

"Game!" the referee yells, blowing his whistle.

Aoba Josai and the other team lined up, thanking each other for the game and bowing to each other. Of course, Aoba Josai won all the sets.

You were watching outside from the door, until a group of girls rushed in, surrounding Oikawa. The Oikawa fangirls.

Comments, and more comments piled on top of the brown haired man.

"Nice spike Iwazumi,"

Your attention was quickly diverted to Iwazumi and another volleyball member. They both gave each other high fives then Iwazumi got his bottle, drinking it. Hesitantly, you walked towards the large man with your hands behind your back.

"Um..." You hum while your fingers fiddling behind your back nervously. The tall ace stopped drinking, looking at me curiously. His face was pink, mainly because he just finished a intense game from volleyball.

"Y-your spikes was amazing." You said, your h/c hues staring at the ground, for a moment you looked back up at him. His expression looked a bit confuse as his eyes were wide.

"O-ho-ho? What do we have here?" a familiar voice says.

"Iwa-chann has a fangirl of his own." The browned haired man states, walking beside Iwazumi and resting his arm on his shoulder as he stares down at you. "Do you like Iwa-chan???" Oikawa smiles, bending down to your eye level.

Without answering, your face turn completely red indicating it was a 'yes'. You snapped your head back down to look at the ground once again.

"Aw, you got a cute one Iwa-chan." Oikawa teases as Iwazumi remain silent, holding his water bottle, looking like as if he was in deep thought. "What do you like about little Iwa-chan?" Oikawa asks you.

Your head perks back up with a smile, "w-well... Um... When he spikes it always breaks down the walls! A-and he's dedicated and gets respect by everyone." You said a bit shyly yet with passion.

"Say something Iwa-chan." Oikawa says, his eyes furrow together as he looked back at Hajime.

"... Thanks..." Iwazumi replies slowly, looking down at you. He sets down his bottle, walking to the bench and grabbing his jacket, putting it on. "Do you always come to my games?" Hajime asks.

You felt your face began to flush but you beckoned your head to him. "Y-yea, I watch from the doors when it's a home game."

"Awe cuteee," Oikawa says with a flash of his smile at you. "If you get sick of Iwa-chan, there's always me." He says, giving a cute wink.

Suddenly Iwazumi's hand slammed on Oikawa's head like a karate chop. "Don't be a hentai, idiot." Iwazumi says monotone.

"M-mean Iwa-chan!!" Oikawa says childishly, holding his head.

Iwazumi began to walk off until he stop, his back was facing towards you. He slightly turn his head, looking straight at you.

"Next time when you come to the practice matches, you should watch on the second floor. That way you can sit down and watch and..." His sentence trails off. "And, so I can see that you're here." He says cooly then walks off.

"M-my name is L/n F/n!" You said, calling out to him.

"I know." He says quietly, his face still turned away from yours as he strides off quickly.