| Tsukishima Kei | Abnormal Flirting

[A/n]
I'm sorry!!! I really have to do my requests. Today is Kei's birthday so I decided to squeeze this in! I promise I started on the requests!

Fluff <3

{Publish on} 9-27-16

{Word count} 1133

* * *

~Round 1~

"It's a bird!"

"No, it's a plane!"

"Nah, never mind it's Tsuuki." You said, popping next to the giant who just entered the classroom.

"Morning," the giant respond with his monotone voice, staring down at you. "Are you ready to lose?"

"Pfff, puh-please, I'm going to win these rounds today." You said with a unflinching smirk. "I'll start."

"Here they go again..." Yamaguchi says, sighing and sitting at his desk.

"Are they still at it?" Hinata whispers to him. But they froze as they began to watch the two of you with your stupid joke battles

"You're a bit late, Kei. With those long legs I'd figured that you take two steps and you're already here." You said, wearing a smirk.

"That's funny," he says, clean his ear. "Did I hear a pipsqueak?"

"Was that sarcasm I hear?" You reply, "or is it because you're too high that no one can hear you?"

"Sarcasm is a defense mechanism against stupid." Tsukishima says, sitting down at his desk.

"Did you fall from heaven? Because you must've landed on your face." You state.

"That's so old," Kei says. "Are you a magician? Because whenever I see you, everyone else disappears." He smirks as if he was going to win this round.

"You can call me Nemo, because I'm not afraid to touch the butt~" you pointed at him, seeing JUST a TINY tint of blush above his cheeks.

"So you want to play it that way don't you?" he says, giving into the challenge then standing up facing you. "Do you like to draw? Because I put the D in raw."

~Ring~Ring~Ring~

"L/n-chan, you're going to be late to your class..." Yamaguchi tries to intercept into our battle.

"I still have a good minute or two," you retort then snapping your eyes at him.

You started to slowly walk backwards, but you were prepared to counter his joke. "I think your shoes are untied because you keep falling for me."

"You wish." he retorts.

"That's not the only thing that's falling," you said while still backing away, sliding the classroom door open.

"Your zipper is falling too."

Tsukishima face froze as he watched you whipped smoothly then nae nae out the door with victory in your pocket.

* * *

Round 2

"You're a little sluggish today Kei!" You said, bouncing around him then lifting up your fists and pretending to hit him like in boxing. "Your jokes are old-fashion!"