| Sawamura Daichi | It hurts

[A/n]
Angst ;-;

{Published on} July 29th, 2016

{Word count} 1205

* * *

"Dating is stupid. Men will leave you for another girl." You explained to your best friend.

"True, but I think my boyfriend is different." She replied, giving you a hearty smile.

"Alright, alright. Just be careful," You said convince, putting your hands in your pocket while the both of you walked home.

In the back of your head, You knew their relationship will end in a disaster.

* * *

A couple months later, your best friend and her boyfriend broke up. Just like what you predicted, her boyfriend(now her ex), went for another girl.

"I told you..." You said quietly while hugging Yuki, your best friend. She kept taking deep breathes while tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I-it hurts so much..." She cries before hugging you tighter. You hugged her back, patting her head to comfort her. Just looking how much in pain she was made you think;

'I don't want to fall in love.'

***

But,

Your perspective changed as soon as you met Daichi Sawamura, the captain of the Karasuno volley ball team.

He was sweet and caring, and he always treated you with respect. Soon, your feelings started to develop for him and his feelings was growing strong for you.

Was.

* * *

It was almost seven to eight months that you and Daichi have been together and school had already ended for the day.

"Good afternoon F/n,"

You looked up, seeing Daichi walking towards you with his handbag in his hand.

"Hi!" You said happily, running to his side and slipping your hand into his then giving him a sweet hug.

"Hey, we're going to stay after school along with the guys." Daichi says, walking the direction back to the school.

"You should have told me! I thought we were coming to your house." You said, punching his arm gently.

"No, no," he says, smiling sweetly. Guiding you in the school and walking you to the library. Once you guys entered the doors, you found the volleyball gang already there.

"How long are you staying here?" You asked Daichi, looking up at him.

"In fifteen-minutes," he replies, letting your hand go. "You should hang out with the girls while I talk with the guys." He said.

"Alright! Tell me when you're about to leave so I can walk home with you." You said in a perking manner, seeing Kiyoko, Yuki and Yachi.

They were both sitting at a brown table, with papers spread on the table. You ran up to them, saying hello.

"Hello L/n," Kiyoko replies with a smiles comfortingly, pushing up her glasses.

"H-hi!" Yachi says, smiling before looking back down at the papers spread on the table.