| Nishinoya Yuu | Hero

[A/n]
Happy birthday Noya! This is going to be angst. ;-; UGH MY HEART. The things I have plan for you guys.

{Publish on} October 10th, 2016

{Word count} 1670

* * *

"F/n!"

You turn around, seeing your boyfriend run to you in his school uniform. He was always smiling which was one of the reasons that you loved him. It was Friday, school had just ended and the two of you had planned to hang out with each other.

"How was your day?" You ask him, as he stopped in front of you and scratched the back of his head.

"Not good because I didn't learn anything today..." he says, "but it's better! Because I'm spending the afternoon with you!"

Cliche you looked away, a small blush painted your cheeks then making the first move and slipping your hand into his.

"Let's go!" Nishinoya declares pointing to the sky, like someone saying 'charge' to start a warring battle.

The two of you didn't have a particular plan to do. Your feet walked away, then ending up next to a ice-cream cart.

"Ice-cream!" You chirp, your eyes lighting up in happiness from the sight. Nishinoya squeezed your hand gently, smiling at your cuteness.

"Let's go get some!" he says, taking out his wallet and paying for two ice-cream in waffle cones.

You got your favorite flavor ice-cream which Yuu knew at the back of his hand. You licked your icy dessert contently as your boyfriend got a vanilla waffle cone ice-cream.

The two of you found a bench, sitting it under the shade of a large, tall pine tree. For the fun of it, the two of you started asking questions to each other while licking away.

"Hm... Would you rather get pancakes? Or waffles?" Nishinoya asks.

"That's hard, maybe _____?" You decided. "How long have you been playing volleyball?"

"I dunno," he shrugs. "Ever since I got interested in it, it's so much fun!" he grins. "If I was a superhero! What would my name be?"

"Batman? Superman?" You inquire.

"Yourman!" he says, making the two of you burst out laughing.

"That's a overused pick-up line. How come I fell for that?" you question yourself, then touching your ice-cream on Yuu's nose.

"H-hey! F/n," he pouts, wiping it away from his nose then attacking you with his cone like a wand. He manage to spill some his melted ice-cream on your hand and your cheek.

"Let's finish, not play with our food." You suggest, still laughing and wiping the white cream from your face.

"You still have some on your hand." Yuu says, lifting your hand that had some vanilla ice-cream on the top of your hand. He press his lips on the top of your hand, sucking the liquid sweetness from your skin.

"Such a gentleman," you said as he stopped kissing your hand and smiles.

"I'm serious, I will be Yourman, I am a hero!" he states, puffing his chest out.