01

Yoongi's POV 

Yoongi's POV 

The wooden floor creaked underneath my toes, as I dragged my luggage and body towards my soon-to-be new home. For the semester, that is.

I was absolutely exhausted, honestly. I've been through student services, registrar, finance, tracking and running down each department in regards to this silly schedule and semester of mine. I lazily looked at the map of the dorms: Where is it? I walked down the door hallway,clueless and careless, keys in hand, ready to fall any second from frustration.

After what seemed like a half an hour, I found the gold. The number 0309 shined brightly off the door. I couldn't help but smile brightly.

With no hesitation, I quickly typed the number code in the door key pad and twisted my key in the keyhole. With a quick twist of the door handle, I stumbled into the doorway of my room, immediately knocking my shoes off as soon as I could. I closed the door, parked my luggage  and made my way to the bedroom.

The only interesting thing at the moment was the bed. I plopped onto the clean, comfortable bed sheet and laid there for several minutes, closing my eyes, stationary. The soft cushioned bed, was such a relief after such a morning and afternoon. I let out a deep breath. Finally.

The second interesting thing was a hot bath. Or at least a shower... I sat up, sighing again, and walked out of the door, grabbing my parked luggage, and driving it to my bed room. I dug into the suitcase, looking for some clothing. After picking out my undergarments, I went towards the bathroom.

Turning the nob to something quite...unexpected.

The third and finally interesting thing was...

A loud yelp of surprised had emerged from the figure standing across from me. He jerked backwards from the shock. I shrieked moreso from the sudden, loud noise. And of course, seeing someone else in my bathroom.

--
Started this is April but never finished lmao sorry if it's already boring haha