05

Yoongi POV

Hoseok and I wandered the campus for a hour or so. I nodded my head as he led the way and pointed out important destinations. One ear was focused on his words, the other was filled with some music coming from my earphones.

I bobbed my head to the music. It was nice that there were no classes today. I know nothing about this campus. Completely clueless and the campus maps are pointless.

I guess that's one of the perks of having a roommate. I shrugged.

But what's with this guy? He barely complained once about the last minute room in situation. He seemed cool about it so..
"--Hyung, are you even listening?"

I've noticed we'd come to a stop and Hoseok looked me in the eye, narrowly.

"I'm listening, I'm listening. Just a bit hungry."

"Ah, same here. Let's grab some lunch I suppose."

I followed him to one of the many cafeterias.

---
After lunch, we had went back to the dorm. Bored, I landed on the empty coach. Phone in hand, music playing, I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Tired already?" Hoseok said confused.

"Just resting my eyes."

"Ehh, you don't seem like the sleeping type" Hoseok laughed.

One of my eyes peeped open. "What's that suppose to mean?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. How is Mr.Music Major Yoongi going to make music sleeping? Hmm?" Hoseok leaned forward on the back of the coach, placing the length of his arms onto it for support.

"How are you going to improve your dancing by talking to me?"

"That's true." Hoseok wandered to the kitchen sink, just a few inches away from the coach.

Hoseok really liked small talk...

I kind of wished I had class, because this day barely went anywhere. I shifted on the coach, trying to get comfortable.

Why not lay in the bed? No idea. I guess I didn't expect to fall asleep in the middle of the afternoon. Not nap, but actually rest. I guess I really was tired of all of this bullshit.

----
YO SORRY FOR THE 4 YEAR LATE UPDATE OML...Im sorry it's literally taking forever to write this. I don't story plan or anything, I just write off the top of my head and I still don't know where this story is exactly heading yet.. erm but thank you guys for reading! This story is still on-going. I'll try to update at least 2-3 more parts before the month ends?(wishful thinking lmao)