14

Yoongi carelessly walks towards Hoseok, lips forming into a smirk. He wore a sleeveless tee shirt and baggy shorts, that revealed his pretty toned thighs.

 Yoongi may have stayed indoors working on his music, but he sure as hell never missed a workout. 

His puma sneakers squeaked underneath his feet, as he closed the distance between the two of them.

Hoseok stood bewildered, not knowing what to say. 

"Seoks, why the puzzled look?" Hoseok's heart skipped a beat. Seoks. Yoongi hadn't given Hoseok a nickname up until then. He just kept staring at him, heart racing for some reason. But why?

Yoongi only moved closer, his nose practically touching Hoseok's. Hoseok's breath seemed to get caught in his throat. Yoongi whispered into the edge of Hoseok's mouth. "You look fucking good, y'know." 

Hoseok trembled a bit. "Hyung, What has gotten into you? Are you drunk??" 

He expected Yoongi to angrily bark back something in his defense, but instead, Yoongi runs his fingers through Hoseok's hair and laughs a bit. "Seoks, do I look fucking drunk?" He remained smiling. "Stop playing around, you think I don't know you stare at me a bit much?"

"W-what?" Hoseok stuttered. 

"Don't play around. I'm not stupid.." 

Hoseok figured Yoongi was probably drunk, and didn't want to play this kind of game. He wanted Yoongi to sober up or something, because something about this interaction, made him feel warm inside. He did find Yoongi interesting, but they barely had much interactions, outside of normal 'roommate shit' he supposed. 

"I want you." Yoongi said, moving in to kiss Hoseok.

A moment that seemed too short because--

---BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP--

The damn alarm clock shook viciously on the table and loudly beeped throughout the room.

"What the fuck??" Hoseok verbally states, sweating, flushed and flustered.  

Yoongi sighs out angrily from the loud alarm clock that doesn't usually wake him up. Especially since it was a Friday. He rubbed his sleepy eyes, and looked at Hoseok who was sitting up on the bed beside him. 

"What happened?" Yoongi asked, semi-interested, mildly infuriated. Interesting combination indeed. 

Hoseok turned to Yoongi, who had wore the same outfit in the dream, and appeared as puzzled as ever. Hoseok only stared at Yoongi, not muttering a word.  The alarm had started up again. so Yoongi reached across Hoseok and harshly slapped it off with his palm.

Hoseok turned away, grabbed the half empty glass of water from his bedside table and gulped it down. "Nothing." he muttered under his breath. 

Yoongi groaned. "There's got to be an explanation behind this." He seemed pretty curious for no reason. Well, outside of the fact that he hates being woken up during his sleep. And Hoseok knew this by now.

"You don't look too well." Yoongi observed. "Did you drink too much last night? I know you went out yesterday night." Yoongi smirked.

Hoseok rushed out of bed. "I just need to use the toilet." He nearly ran out of the room.

Yoongi was confused. "The fuck..I was just playing around..sort of" he mumbled tiredly.  He pulled out his phone from underneath his pillow. "Bring hyung an iced coffee on your trip back!" he yelled to Hoseok. 

Maybe I did drink too much...Hoseok thought as he went to the toilet. But the dream kept replaying in his head, and his heart raced at the thought of it. He tried to shake it out of his head, but couldn't quite remove it. Yoongi and him didn't have that kind of relationship at all. They were just friends. Hoseok hadn't even fantasize of such a thing with Yoongi before this. Or maybe he just kept denying it? 

After of a couple of minutes, Hoseok returned to the room with two iced coffees. He tossed Yoongi one, avoiding eye contact.

"...Let's hang out." Yoongi says as he sips the coffee. Hoseok was so taken aback, that he almost dropped his coffee. 

"What?" Yoongi said. "You are acting so weird today. Didn't you say you wanted to hang out sometime? Come on." 

Why now? Hoseok wondered to himself. Something about this made him happy, and he visually showed it through a nervous smile on his face.

Yoongi noticed and said, "But it's going to be brief, okay? I got alot of work to-do later. Midterms are around the corner, and you know how that shit goes..." he sighed. 

Hoseok nodded, but also felt it was weird to hang out with Yoongi right now. After a dream like that. His heart was still racing and he didn't understand why exactly...