04

* * *
Yoongi and Hoseok walked out the office with disapproving faces. Especially, Yoongi, who had for some reason, been more disappointed. Why's that you'd wonder? It's just a roommate. Roommates aren't that bad, right? Especially, if you've never even roomed with the person.

It's just...Yoongi wanted some peace and quiet. That was one of his main reasons for staying on campus and staying in a single. Back at home, it was busier, so he wanted a change, one can suppose.

Yoongi took a seat on the lonely bench, near a local vending machine on the campus. In the meanwhile, Hoseok went to purchase two drinks for the two of them.

Hoseok also wanted a single, but due to the circumstances, he decided to adapt. He was used to rooming with others, and while he wanted a single, Yoongi seemed interesting to him. He wanted to know a bit more.

Yoongi had his head hanging low, until Hoseok placed an icy drink on the other's forehead, startling him.

"H-hey!" Yoongi called out, looking up.

Hoseok chuckled a bit. "Cool down, would you?" He chucked down a cold water as Yoongi took the other drink from his opposite hand.

Hoseok took a seat next to Yoongi.

"Let's start over." He suggested. "Our first meeting wasn't our best" Hoseok blurts out sheepishly.

Yoongi nods. "After all, we are roommates..."

"I'm Hoseok! I'm a dance major."

A dance major, huh? Yoongi thought to himself. "I'm..Yoongi. A music major."

"Wow. What kind of music do you fancy?"

"Hip-hop and rap, mainly." he states, sipping his water.

"Neat." Hoseok smirks. "I enjoy doing hip-hop inspired choreography."

"That's cool." Yoongi says. "What year are you?"

"Sophomore. You?"

"Junior. You should address me as one." Yoongi raised his eyebrow, waiting for a response.

Hoseok sighed. "Yes, hyung."

Despite the small conversation that emerged, Yoongi was still a bit disappointed about the rooming situation. Hoseok didn't seem like he would be a terrible roommate. It's just...he was pretty tired of all of this stuff. And Hoseok sensed it.

Hoseok gets up, and Yoongi's eyes trail him.

"So, you're new here, right?"

Yoongi nods in response to Hoseok's question.

"Shall we at least tour the campus?" Hoseok suggested. He wanted to get Yoongi off the bench, and talk to him a bit more.

"That doesn't sound little a bad idea." Yoongi agreed, getting up from the seat. That's the least he could do: get to know the school a bit. And since someone, his roommate, had volunteered. Why not? His roommate was a curious guy.