15

"I'm Jimin." the guy next to Yoongi states. Yoongi had never seen him before. 

"...Are you new here?" Yoongi says. 

"Nope. I was enrolled from the start of the semester."

Jimin was a pretty attractive guy. Yoongi would have remembered his face.

 "But did you attend the class since the start of the semester?" Yoongi inquired. 

"Nope! You know, since midterms are in a week, I thought it was time to come to class." Jimin chuckled embarrassed almost. Yoongi sighed. He wanted to inquire more about this Jimin guy, but didn't bother asking as it was none of his business. 

But it was as if Jimin read his mind, so he replied with an answer:

"I'm very dedicated to dancing. It's a life-long dream. This class? It has nothing to do with it. I spend most of my time dancing away in the studio..." Jimin trails off. "Is it weird?" Jimin laughed a bit, smiling through his eyes.

Yoongi thought of a certain someone and just shook his head. "No. Not weird. I'm that way with music. But, skipping so much class? You seem like a dedicated slacker if you ask me." Yoongi smirked.

"I'll pass, I'll pass." Jimin stated. "I remember a few semesters back, my hyung would help me out when I fell behind in classes. He wasn't the best teacher, but it was nice. I kind of miss him."

"But you can be that new hyung for me, y'know?!" Jimin continued, staring cutely at Yoongi. Yoongi stared at his notes, trying to study. Trying not to get involved with Jimin's situation. 

Jimin moved his seat closer to Yoongi's desk. Yoongi only continued to tune him out as best as he could. 

"Pleeassseeeee hyunngggggg" Jimin whined. " I know you are good at this subject! Plus, I don't trust anyone else in this class! And you are my seat mate."

Yoongi turned to Jimin, felt kind of bad for the guy. Since he did miss so much class to pursue his dream. "Why not? I mean I guess we can study a bit."

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hands and smiled happily. "WOW! Thanks Hyung!" He then quickly torn a piece of paper from his notebook, wrote something on it, and handed it to Yoongi, promptly. Afterwards, he got up from his seat and walked toward's the classroom door. 

"Later, hyung!" he smiled as he exited the class. The class was going to start in five minutes. Yoongi shook his head disapprovingly and then viewed the piece of looseleaf.

Jimin had wrote his name and number on the paper. On the bottom, in smaller handwriting it said: 

Call me anytime ;)

Yoongi shoved the piece of paper in his pocket, and continued to view his notes for the upcoming midterms.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: tfw there is more Yoonmin interaction in Yoonseok interaction in a Yoonseok ff aHAHAHA mess. stay tuned for more :)