13

Hoseok POV

Friday, 8AM- Wake up and head to the bathroom.

9AM- Grab something quick from the fridge, and head out for the day. Not of course, before checking if Yoongi has woken up for the day yet.

Yoongi and I coexist quite well actually. This roommate situation isn't that bad, at all. I actually enjoy his company. This year I wanted a single because I had previously dormed with an ex of mine...one that shall not be named. My ex attends this school actually. And to be honest, it annoys me. He was really cute guy who enjoyed dancing as much as I did...

Anyways, who cares? Yoongi is a new interest in mind. We respect each other space--well as much as we can in this enclosed room.

We don't have any classes in common this semester, which is a shame because I do enjoy bothering him from time to time. Also, it would be nice to bond over something, other than the room. Sometimes I nosily peek through his journal of music when he isn't around. He keeps it in between the pillow case of his pillow, which is a silly place to hide something if you ask me.

He's really great at writing. Sometimes, I would try to rap to his poetry just for fun when I'm in the room alone. If he found out I was looking through his uh--diary, I guess-- he would probably destroy me.

On Friday mornings, I tend to practice some choreography in the gym room at our dorm. It's a nice, quiet space. Also, one of my classmates resides in the same dorm hall, so it's pretty neat.

Afterwards, we grab a quick lunch to share, and discuss our week. Sometimes, I wish I could do this sort of stuff with Yoongi, but we don't have that kind of bond. sigh

Friday afternoons are reserved for hanging out, whether it's alone or with some friends. I'm always out of the dorm room because I just have more fun outside.

Friday evenings, I either am back to practice or maybe attending a gathering of some sort. Parties can be fun, but work comes first. Yoongi was never really fascinated by this kind of stuff.

'Why waste your time at a party when you can be doing something else?'

'I worked all week long!' I would reply, smiling. 'I think you should join me sometime.

'Nah, it's not my sort of thing.' He would say with headphones on his ears, listening to some kind of music.

After the evening ends, I would come home, tip-toe into the dorm room. I didn't want to disturb Yoongi who would either be sleeping or working on something.

I would neatly place my stuff into the right compartments, and make sure to grab some undergarments to head for the shower.

Today, Yoongi had been asleep. Laptop open on the bed, diary out, and sheets of paper spread along the comforter. I smiled a bit before closing his laptop, neatly gathering his papers and taking his diary, and carefully placing it under his pillow. (Rather than the pillowcase, because that would obviously wake him up.)

Something about watching him sleep is oddly satisfying. I looked at him for a good minute before gathering my stuff to shower.

He's such a hard worker, I thought to myself.

----

A/N: Another update \o/