07

Hoseok POV

It was now 10:30 pm.

I yawned rather loudly as I roamed the halls of the dorm. "Man, what a night" I murmured to myself, bag slung across my worn out shoulder, feet dragging to the door.

The professor had taken the class out for dinner. What a guy. I mean, who takes their whole class for dinner on the first meeting?

Anyway, that's beside the point.

This hyung locked me out of the door? I know he wanted his own room but...why take it this far? I knocked and knocked as hard as I could on the cold door.

No response.

"Hyung!" I called out. "Yoongi hyung..."

No response.

I immediately pulled out my cellphone to call.

Then I remembered: I didn't have his number because we didn't bother sharing it.

Shit.

I sighed loudly. I had been tired from class and just wanted to rest.

There is only one key per dorm room. Yoongi hyung has that one key. I didn't expect him to lock me out of our door. Emotions and thoughts flooded my head, as I slouched to the ground, sitting in front of the door. Does he hate me this much? I don't even know him...He doesn't even know me...

__

A/N: GUYS IM SORRY. I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN LIKE HALF A YEAR. This was not intentionally at all. To be very honest, I lost motivation in writing this fanfic after abandoning it for so long. Funny this is I had this drafted on wattpad since...Sept. 2016. lmaoo... But omg guys I'm really appreciate the support on this ;o; I don't even know what to say. It makes me want to update more and try to work harder.

To this day, I still don't exactly know where this story is headed. Please bare with me. TY!  For those of you who stayed with me this far or started reading thank you again! I'm sorry for the delays. I can't promise I'll update much faster now, but I'll definitely try!