10

2 weeks later
>location: 'Music in Literature' course

Yoongi POV
I tapped my pencil rhythmically onto the desk while staring outside of the classroom window. When is this class over? Don't get me wrong, I love music and writing but I just couldn't focus today. I think it's because of Hoseok --- I shake the thought out my head as I got tapped on the shoulder.

"Hyung, what could you possibly be thinking about?"
"You won't stop your sporadic pencil beats. I can't hear my music properly over them."he continued.

I turned around to face a guy with sleek-pinkish-tinted hair and round specs sitting neatly on the bridge of his nose. He had his sky blue headphones over his head, and he looked at me smirking. Nevertheless confused.

"Nothing, Namjoon. It's none of your business."

He sighed. "Okay hyung~whatever you say. You are clearly confused about something. But hey, that's none of my business" He shrugged it off and continued to browse his computer.

Me and Namjoon have the same major and same concentration. He even has the same minor as me! I got to know him quite a bit because we have 3 classes together.

Who am I kidding? We are practically friends I guess.

Namjoon's intellect and musical knowledge really drew me in. He's not like the other students in my classes.

"How's the roommate situation, hyung?"

"It's fine."

"How's your roommate hyung?"

"He's fine, I guess..."
"Does he snore---"
"Why are you so curious Namjoon?" I cut him off.

Namjoon found my whole roommate-dorm situation so comical. He muffled his giggles.

"Are you thinking of him right now?"

That threw me off. Is it obvious?

"No..."I lied in a hushed voice. Why does he care anyway?

"Sure, sure" he nods.

"Listen, if the roles were reversed, you wouldn't find it so funny!"

He continued to smirk. This dork.

"Namjoon, can you read the next passage?" The professor interrupted our brief conversation.

---