03

Hoseok's POV

"What do you mean we have to share the room?! It's a single." exclaimed the confused voice of the silver-haired guy beside me.

"Well, if you look here... All of the dorms are taken for the semester." The councilor said, nonchalantly.

"The dorm moderator said I had a single, and also stated he had a single..."

"Well, it must have been a mixup."

"So what you are saying is that, we both need to pay full price for a room that we are sharing?"

"No. Due to the circumstances, you will only pay half, if you do in fact stay in the same dorm room."

"But this is a single...There's only enough space for one person..."

"Your only other option is the stay off campus for the semester. Sorry for the inconvenience and short notice." The councilor said, pitifully.

The guy sighed.

I remained quiet, kind of in disbelief as well. But not extremely disappointed. The annoyed guy, had messy silver-gray hair, more than one piercing on each ear. He had a nice stature. He looked annoyed, but...I couldn't help but keep calm.

I looked at him, trying to think of something positive to say.

But what could I say? I just met him and I was just as confused.

And I still don't know his name...