chapter 3

When Jazmine was done i got up to look at her work. My hair was in beautiful waves down the the middle of my back. My make up was done perfectly. Some blush, mascara, and the perfect amount of eye liner. "Oh my gosh! I look awesome!! Thank you sooo much!" I hugged her as tight as i could. "can't breathe!" I let go of her knowing the fact that she couldn't breathe.

As i was about to leave Jaz handed me a red leather jacket. I put it on and admired my self in the mirror. Under my jacket i was wearing a plain black tanktop, skinny jeans and my black Toms.

Jazmine pushed me out the door handing me my phone, purse, and my Jamba Juice. "We're gonna be late. We have to leave noe bif we're going to get there on time." She told me.

When we got there i instantly found Logan.

"Hey baby." He said walking towards me with a massive smile. "Hey." I rapped my arms around his neck and gave him a hug.

I felt somebody pulling on my jacket so instinctively i turned around. "You're up to introduce the show."

"Alright babe, i gotta go. I'll see you when I'm done." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and made my way over to the stage.

I walked over to where my team was and was handed a mic. "Alrighy guys you know what to do. You're gonna do amazing. Just let your body flow with the rythem." The music started and my heart raced. I was getting nervous for them. "Time to go on!" Someone shouted trying to be louder then the music. I took that as my que.

I walked out onto the stage while lights blinded my eyes. "Hey everybody how you doing tonight!" I said trying to get the croud excited. "So lets get this thing started!"

A/N hey sorry it's short but it's my brothers 19the birthday and i need to spend time with him. I hoped you liked it so far.