chapter 9

Did he really mean all that?

Austin grabbed my hand and started to walk down the street. Every time we touch it feels like we are joined as one. What he does i do, what i do he does. It's like we become one.

To be honest i was scared. Scared that one day he would leave me. I know that he's going to have to leave one day and he'll forget me soon. A single tear escapes my face as this all settles in. If this is going to be the only time I'm every going to see him i might as well make it worth it.

I reached for the side of his face spinning him around. A smile formed at the corners of my mouth. Before i could make the first move, i felt his lips crash into mine.

My stomach did backflips as my body filled with joy. My finger tips tingled shooting chills up my spine.

People would explain it as fireworks but it seems like so much more. His lips were so warm and perfect.

I rapped my arms around Austin's neck bringing him closer. I felt him rap his hands around my hips.

I heard snaps of cameras going off and flashes surrounding the two of us. I tried to pull away but his grip became tighter. Our lips moved together in a fluent motion making my body feel as if it could just melt in his arms.

I pulled back, desperately needing air. A smiled was stretched across his face as he leaned his forehead on the top of mine. The moment was perfect.

People were surrounding us trying to take pictures. I honestly did not care. If he didn't want this to be seen he would not have done it in public or continued the kiss after realizing what was going on.

"I ment it." He told me keeping focus on my eyes. I held back the sudden feeling of wanting to scream and spin in circles with my arms spred wide.

The stuggle to get through the people surrounding us was..well...a struggle. Austin kept his finger interlocked with mine the entire time trying not to loose me. I could feel a girl dig her finger nails through the thin skin on my back. I knew that it would leave marks so i tried to ignore it but the pain became unbearable.

I tightened my grip on Austin's hand trying to get his attention. He didn't turn around.

My hand slowly slid out of his as I became weak. Austin turned around as I slowly slid to my feet. The people around me became blurry. "Austin." I lightly screamed.

"Shh." He whispered into my ear while picking me up and wrapping my arm around his neck.

That's the last thing I remember.

A/N~ Is Anybody watching the Dolphins game today?! Ah I'm so excited!