chapter 8

Every word in the song is like reading my mind. Being with him makes me feel secure. His fingers interlocked with mine as we danced along to the rythem. Everything felt like i was living in a fairytale.

"What are you doing!" I heard a familiar voice yell from across the room.

Standing in the door way, I saw Logan with his hands clenched into fists. Why is he here? Didn't he take the hint that it's over? He cheated on me with my best friend.

"We need to talk." He told me forcefully. I looked at Austin for a sign of reassurance. "Go, I'll watch you from the window." Austin whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I nodded my head and slipped out of his grip.

I followed Logan out the door with hesitation knowing he has temperament issues.

"what the hell are you doing!" I flinched as he moved his hands.

"You made your choice Logan. I've been with you so long thinking it would be forever. I saw you with Jasmine. How long did you think you two were going to keep this from me?" tears formed in the ridges of my eyes thinking about what we had. Or what I though we had.

" It was a mistake, please!" Logan pleaded. "So Megan was a mistake too?!" I brought back the memories of the first time this occurred. I felt a sharp pain aginst my cheek as the temperature in my face increased.

"Did you touch her!" I saw Austin coming closer. I stepped back letting the feeling sink in. "Did you fuc-" I stoped him from doing anything stupid. He looked over to me as his face softened. "That's right. Keep your dog on it's leash." Logan threatened.

Austin's fist connected with Logan's jaw as he hit the floor. "I am a dog. but not like you. I'm willing to protect her, to talk to her when she's having a bad day, show her love and affection when she needs me the most, always stay by her side. Rough." he made me giggle when he mimicked a barking dog. Does he really mean all that?

A/N dun dun dunnnn. Should I write some more?