chapter 5

Wow.

Suddenly everything became so...gone. I was just looking into his mesmerizing eyes. "Yeah." Was the only thing i could manage to get out.

When i finally came back to reality i remembered what was going on. "Oh that was yours. I'm so sorry. Let me buy you a new one." I started to walk in the direction of the juice bar. "No, it's alright." He grabbed my hand and spun me around.

I felt electricity flow through my hand. Surprisingly he didn't let go, and it didn't make me mad at all.

"But please? I really want to." He smiled looking down at me, "Only because you said please." He winked at me almost making me faint.

I could just be dreaming this. I could wake up and this all be just a dream.

We waited in line for a little over 5 minutes having pointless conversations. When we got up to the window I looked at Austin waiting for him to oreder. "Hi, can i get two Strawberry milkshakes please?" He said placing his hands in his pockets. "Anything for you." She said to him with stars in her eyes. "$3.95 please" I reached into my purse and grabbed a five doller bill but when i was about to give it to her, she was already handing Austin back his change.

"That's not fair. I told you i was going to pay." I told him. "No, i couldnt let you do that."

The girl behind the counter coughed trying to get our attention. I looked up once i realized we were staring at eachother for about a minute forgetting what was going on. "Name please? And would you like your recipt?"

He looked at me and laughed and said, "yes, please. And my name will be....Regina George!" I couldn't help but laugh. That's a name i haven't herd in a while. The girl slid the recipe under the window with a smile.

He took it and i looked over on it and saw a phone number. I looked at Austin as he pushed it back under the glass. "Actually, could you through this away for me? " What? But she's supper pretty and beautiful.

We got our smoothies and started to make our way back to the stage.

To be honest, thus entire time i was with Austin I haven't even thought about Logan. He didnt even cross my mind.

"Oh wow i can't believe i forgot!" He broke through my train of thought. "I'm Austin." He stuck his hand out for me to shake and smiled really wide. "What's yours?"

I shhom his hand with a bit of hesitation because i usually just hug people instead. "Kodi." I told him. As we started walking again.

It was only about 100 feet away but it seems like it took 20 minutes to get there.

"So if you don't mind me asking, What was going on back there." Should i even tell him. He probably wouldn't care. But it's actually nice that he pretends like he does.

"Oh it was nothing. Just..it's stupid." I told him trying not to make eye contact.

"That was nothing? So you pour smoothies on peoples heads because you like them?" He made me laugh which felt good because thinking about it only made me sad again. "Then please, feel free to dump it out on me any time." He's so funny.

"No, i..well...he was my boyfriend." I told him watching his smile turn to a frown. "I saw him kissing my best friend. You know i thought he was perfect for me. I guess it just wasn't ment to be." I could feel the tears start to surface as he pulled me into a hug. And damn did he smell good.

"Well maybe i can help you take your mind off him for a little bit." Are you serious? There is no way this ia real life. It's not possible. The guy I've had a crush on for 3 years and he didn't even know i existed. And in this moment, i feel like I've already moved on.

But seriously though I'm expecting 5th Harmony at any moment.