chapter 19

I ran the door and took a deep breath placing my hand on the door nob. My excitement grew as I turned it to the left and slowly pulled it toward me revealing a beautiful Austin.

He looks amazing as usual. Just by one look he took my breath away. There's just something about him. I don't know what it is but he's nothing like any other person on the planet. His curly brown hair fell perfectly in place. His hazel eyes glistening in the light from my porch. He was dressed in a black dress shirt, rolled up to his elbows with a red tie and black jeans with his red jordans. Flawless.

"Are you ready?" Austin asked breaking my trance. I nodded my head and closed the door behind me.

As we walked to Austin's car I felt him place his hand on the small of my back. It scared me a bit and he giggled by the way I jumped. My emotions are going absolutely insane. I really like Austin but I'm afraid. No, not of him. Could it be the feeling of rejection? If he finds out who I really him would he never talk to me again?

I've never talked to anybody about it but I knew that at some point he would fine out. I don't want to start our relationship off with lies. I'm trying so hard to keep it a secret but I just don't know what to do anymore.

I brought extra makeup with me in my purse just in case the original fades. I took a quick glance at my phone as it revealed the time. 7:15. This car ride seemed endless.

When we reached the hotel Austin and Michele were staying at I inched for the door but Austin stopped me by placing his hand gently on my left arm and spoke, "Don't worry. Let me get the door for you."

When Austin stepped out of his car it seemed like a lightning storm had just started. The pitter padder of rain began to trickle down the front of the car. The cracking of the lightning bolt was loud enough to hurt my ears. Out of all things this had to happen.

Oh great, now his mom is going to think I'm a slob. I thought to myself as I escaped the warm air of the car and stepped out into the rain. I didn't want to make this my look for a first impression.

Austin giggled and our eyes met causing me to laugh in an outburst. We stood in the rain and I watched as the water fell down his perfectly sculpted jaw. I looked in his eyes and it felt as if in this moment the world stood still. Everything was off in the distance, such a blur. Except for Austin.

My heart pounded rapidly inside my chest as if any moment it would pop out and splat on the floor. I broke the eye contact and looked down at my arms now becoming concerned. My makeup was dripping down my body.

I ran to the door of the hotel and tried to dry my self without Austin noticing. I feel so ashamed. Of myself. Of everything. No one can know. My biggest secret was about to be discovered as Austin walked around the corner of the building.

A/N~ Hey, I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted. But now there's a mystery about Kodi. What do you think it is? If you have a creative idea leave a comment and maybe I'll use that one instead. You guys are awesome. So who's ready for Austin's new single next week!?