chapter 13

When every thing was set up I walked up to the water letting the waves crash down upon my feet. Capturing every glimpse of light the moon shown down on the water the wind whispered 'I love you' in the voice of the the brother I once knew. Tears streaming down my face not hesitating the emotions I was feeling.

My breath was thin and got lighter every second. I closed my eyes remembering all the memories once again. Everything around me seems to be leaving. First my dad, then Logan, and now my brother. Why do these things happen?

Austin walked over to me snaking his arms around my waist and resting both his hands on my stomach. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked me sweetly. I shook my head in response, sobbing slightly. He respected my wishes as we stared at the waves cashing along the shore.

"I'm kinda tired." I told Austin, feeling my eyes getting heavier. He interlocked our fingers guiding me back to the secret fortress we just built.

I felt him pull my hand upward along with his, pressing his lips softly to my skin. My hand was engulfed in tingles. He's the only person who's ever made me feel this way.

There's something different about him. He's not like everybody else. He makes me feel..like superwoman; just like he told me. I miss my brother but being with Austin makes all the pain go away.

I started to snuggle under the blanket Austin provided for me and clenched my teeth remembering the wound on my back.

"Hey are you alright?" Austin asked with concern in his voice. I shook my head and within seconds he was by my side. "Do you wan-" I cut him off before he could finish. "Austin you've done so much for me already. Thank you, really. I think I'm gonna be alright for now." He started to walk back to his pallet but I stopped him before he could reach it. "But, if you don't mind," I smiled an evil smile, "I kinda want a cuddle buddy. I don't have my teddy bear." I whispered the last part. He leaned in and whispered with a sweet smile, "Neither do I."

A/N~ so here you go. Is anybody actually reading. I think I might delete it. Let me know if I should or not. thanks.